What We Like About Gorilla Safari Lodge
- Strategically located in the Rushaga sector of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, just a 5-minute drive away from the closest trailhead.
- Offers simple massage spa services that vacationers can experience after their gorilla-tracking excursions for unwinding sore muscles.
- Some of the larger cottages have a fireplace with a combined bathtub and shower.
- Uses solar panels for generating power to light the cottages, and lanterns to light the pathways and rooms.
- The staff do try hard to make your stay comfortable and pleasing. Hot water bottles tucked in just before you retire for bed.
Things To Note When Staying At Gorilla Safari Lodge
- Gorilla Safari Lodge is not a luxury or a deluxe accommodation. Also, its all inclusive meal plan limits on the drinks intake. Do check on what and how much you can consume on check-in.
- With 18 cottage rooms that caters upto 45 guests, it loses the intimacy and personalization that other smaller lodges can provide. Prices are on the higher side for a value accommodation.
- Food quality and rooming aesthetics are average, and some rooms need improvement to maintain consistency of ever-improving standard; though, expected for a Value Tier 3 Safari property.
- Hot water can quickly finish and low water pressure during showers is an issue; sometimes it only trickles.
- The lodge is surrounded by a community area; therefore, expect hubbubs during the day and night, and also during cultural events in the villages.
Gorilla Safari Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Bwindi, Uganda
Write A Review On Gorilla Safari Lodge In Bwindi, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED BWINDI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE GORILLA SAFARI LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Gorilla Safari Lodge
3. Gorilla Safari Lodge Map
4. Photos For Gorilla Safari Lodge
5. Video For Gorilla Safari Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Gorilla Safari Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
BWINDI CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO BWINDI IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Gorilla Safari Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON GORILLA SAFARI LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +