READ MORE ON BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK
2024-2025 ROOM PRICE GUIDE FOR BWINDI SAFARI IN UGANDA
AfricanMecca Bwindi Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Uganda (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Bwindi Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Bwindi Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Uganda starts from US $1500 to US $2500 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $2500 - $4000 a night for an ultra-luxury, highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, guided safari activities e.g. primate treks and Uganda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges. Please note gorilla permits are extra costs.
2. Bwindi Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Bwindi Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Uganda starts from US $1000 to US $1500 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $2000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, guided safari activities e.g. primate treks and Uganda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges. Please note gorilla permits are extra costs.
3. Bwindi Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Bwindi Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Uganda starts from US $750 to US $1000 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1250 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, guided safari activities e.g. primate treks and Uganda hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges. Please note gorilla permits are extra costs.
Bwindi Pricing Notes- The above Bwindi pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Uganda. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Uganda.
Bwindi Park Rating By AfricanMecca
Users (0 votes) 0
Write A Trip Review On Bwindi In Uganda
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Bwindi Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In UgandaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON UGANDA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
GUIDE ON BWINDI PARK
Standing on the edge of the Albertine Rift Valley at a UNESCO World Heritage site, Bwindi is known for the amazing biodiversity. The highlight of your safari in Bwindi Park is undoubtedly the gorilla-viewing experience.
Read More +
WHERE & BEST PLACES TO STAY IN BWINDI
Bwindi has varied accommodations, from the forest luxuries of Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp, Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge and Bwindi Lodge. The deluxe options are Buhoma Lodge and Mahogany Springs.
Read More +
BWINDI SAFARI ACTIVITIES & TOUR ATTRACTIONS
The primary activity at Bwindi Park is gorilla trekking including the habituation experience. Other tours are birdwatching excursions, forest waterfall hikes, Buhoma mountain biking, Batwa cultural encounters etc.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT BWINDI
Given that the main focus of your safari in Uganda is likely to be the mountain gorillas, the best time to visit Bwindi is in the long dry season, which begins in June and continues through July and August.
Read More +
GORILLA FAMILY GROUPS IN BWINDI
Should you plan a gorilla viewing safari to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, you will learn that the park has twenty resident gorilla families that are habituated to the presence of humans.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR BWINDI IN UGANDA
When visiting Bwindi Park for your gorilla safari trek, we recommend combining it with Queen Elizabeth, Murchison Falls, and Kibale (chimpanzee safari) alongside your city tour visits of Kampala and Entebbe.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas such as Mgahinga to track down golden monkeys and gorillas in the same park, Jinja for whitewater rafting on the Nile River, and Semliki, Lake Mburo or Kidepo for an offbeat wildlife tour.
You can end your vacation on the beach at Lake Victoria or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.READ MORE
BWINDI PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO BWINDI IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Bwindi ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK
BWINDI CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
HAVE YOU VISITED BWINDI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE BWINDI REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +