READ MORE ON MKOMBE'S HOUSE LAMAI (NOMAD)
MKOMBE'S HOUSE LAMAI (NOMAD) TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR
What We Like About Mkombe's House Lamai
- Mkombe’s House Lamai caters to upscale small groups and families — including special considerations for children — seeking a premier, luxury experience in Serengeti.
- The small, intimate private house offers breathtaking views and impressive service.
- Guests of Mkombe’s House Lamai enjoy easy access to the Mara River crossing and other noteworthy sites in northern Serengeti.
- The house is fully self-contained and staffed to meet guest needs.
- Your private guide customizes the daily activities to your whims and desires.
Things To Note When Staying At Mkombe's House Lamai
- The contemporary lodge styling may not appeal to guests who desire traditional bush accommodation.
- Mkombe’s House Lamai may be difficult to book during the peak migration season — we recommend reserving the property at least 12 to 18 months in advance.
- Cultural activities are not available at this accommodation. Cultural activities are best experienced at the sister camp in Ngorongoro i.e. Entamanu.
- Mkombe’s House Lamai is closed from mid-March through May.
- The house cannot accommodate groups larger than 10 people.
Mkombe's House Lamai Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Mkombe's House Lamai In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MKOMBE'S HOUSE LAMAI (NOMAD) REVIEW
2. Reviews For Mkombe's House Lamai
3. Mkombe's House Lamai Map
4. Photos For Mkombe's House Lamai
5. Video For Mkombe's House Lamai
6. Trip Ideas For Mkombe's House Lamai
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
NORTH MARA SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Aurari CampSerengeti North
Legendary Serengeti Mobile CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Chaka CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nasikia Mobile Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Ole Serai Luxury Camp – KogatendeSerengeti North
Mara Under CanvasSerengeti North
Mara River PostSerengeti North
River CampSerengeti North
Mkombe’s House LamaiSerengeti North
Mara Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti North
Mara Mara Tented LodgeSerengeti North
Kaskaz Mara CampSerengeti North
Nimali MaraSerengeti North
Bologonya Under CanvasSerengeti North
Serian Serengeti (Lamai & Kusini)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serian Serengeti (North & South)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lamai SerengetiSerengeti North
Sayari CampSerengeti North
Olakira CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Kimondo CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Singita Mara River Tented CampSerengeti North
Serengeti Bushtops CampSerengeti North
Lemala Kuria HillsSerengeti North
Ubuntu CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Lemala Mara CampSerengeti North
Kirurumu Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Mkombe's House Lamai? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MKOMBE'S HOUSE LAMAI (NOMAD)
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +