Select Our Highly Recommended & Unique Designed Ngorongoro Safaris That You Want To Tour Visit & Experience
Areas Visited: Ngorongoro From Arusha
AfricanMecca Ngorongoro Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences In Tanzania (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Ngorongoro Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Ngorongoro Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $750 to US $1250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1750 a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Ngorongoro Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Ngorongoro Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Ngorongoro Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Ngorongoro Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Ngorongoro Pricing Notes- The above Ngorongoro pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Tanzania. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Tanzania.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Ngorongoro Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In TanzaniaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON TANZANIA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
CRATER GEOLOGY & WILDLIFE
The Ngorongoro Crater is one of Africa's supreme impressive geological features. It is actually a caldera, which was formed centuries ago when a massive volcano imploded and collapsed in on itself..
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN NGORONGORO
There is a varied choice of accommodation for bush tours in Ngorongoro, depending on your taste. Each is unique, but experiences are determined by an inimitable system of AfricanMecca Safari Tiers.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN NGORONGORO
Ngorongoro Crater safari experiences revolve simultaneously around unforgettable wildlife viewing opportunities within a vast and varied ecosystem, rich with historical and cultural associations.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT NGORONGORO
Seasonal climate fluctuations, migration and breeding patterns influence your choice of the best time to visit the Ngorongoro. All seasons have their advantages; however, it depends on your special interests.
Read More +
There are many memorable places to visit as part of your wholesome, ecological tour in Ngorongoro. Many attractions well worth visiting on your expedition are sited inside the crater but also outside.
Read More +
MAASAI TRIBE OF NGORONGORO
The iconic Maasai of the Ngorongoro and Serengeti wilderness have been herding their cattle for thousands of years. A proud, nomadic warrior race who count their wealth in cattle and children.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Raza, The safari trip in Tanzania was terrific - Ngorongoro and Serengeti. Our guide, Rodgers is a gem - smart, funny, knowledgeable and always interested in us and our journey. Great guy. We would all recommend your group to our friends.
Robert J Hartman, Esq - Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
I can't thank AfricanMecca Safaris and everybody that I met as part of my African Safari enough for the most incredible and unforgettable vacation of my life. The lodge at Ngorongoro Crater and Kirawira Camp in the Serengeti were magnificent.
Dr Edda Gomez-Panzani - California, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
The AfricanMecca Safari experience was great. All the connections were spot on and the lodges and camps were great - 1st class. The safaris were great with the time spent in Ngorongoro totally outstanding. We just totally loved it, a great experience.
Bruce and Susie Ironside - New Zealand
We took our decision on an extended and complex safari through AfricanMecca Safaris. They did a flawless job across the board. We traveled through Zanzibar (fantastic) Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, and Serengeti without a hitch.
Chris Traub - CEO, Strategic Executive Search (SES) Group - New York, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Raza - I have to congratulate you. We had an absolutely wonderful trip - lifetime for me. All of your personnel in Africa were pleasant, positive. Ngorongoro Crater Lodge were incredibly beautiful and luxurious and Kusini Camp – Serengeti.
Mike and Ann Rosenblum - Illinois, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR NGORONGORO IN NORTHERN TANZANIA
When visiting Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area, we recommend combining it with your Northern Tanzania safari to Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Serengeti (wildebeest migration). End your trip with a Swahili cultural tour and beach holiday in Zanzibar.
You may optionally extend out to offbeat parks in Southern and Western Tanzania such as Nyerere (Selous), Ruaha or Katavi ending with a chimpanzee trekking safari at Gombe or Mahale by the relaxing Lake Tanganyika.
NGORONGORO CRATER SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO NGORONGORO IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Ngorongoro ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON NGORONGORO CRATER
NGORONGORO CAMPS & LODGES
The Highlands NgorongoroNgorongoro Highlands
Ngorongoro Crater LodgeNgorongoro Crater
Gibb’s FarmNgorongoro Highlands
The Manor At NgorongoroNgorongoro Highlands
Ngorongoro Serena LodgeNgorongoro Crater
Lemala NgorongoroNgorongoro Crater
Neptune Ngorongoro Luxury LodgeNgorongoro Highlands
Ngorongoro Farm HouseNgorongoro Highlands
Plantation LodgeNgorongoro Highlands
Ngorongoro Sopa LodgeNgorongoro Crater
Kitela LodgeNgorongoro Highlands
Tloma LodgeNgorongoro Highlands
Entamanu NgorongoroNgorongoro Crater
EXPLORE MORE ON NGORONGORO CRATER IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED NGORONGORO FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE NGORONGORO REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +