What We Like About Melia Serengeti Lodge
- Melia Serengeti Lodge is a family-focused accommodation with two-bedroom suites and kids’ activities.
- This is a year-round wilderness experience in the heart of the Serengeti.
- The lodge is in a good location with views of the park. The closest airstrip is Serorena, and it is 36 km from the lodge - around 50 minutes west from the airstrip.
- Wildlife do visit the waterhole close to the lodge and also traverse the surrounding areas.
- The lodge is a mid-range accommodation that is perfect for guests who want a balanced safari experience.
Things To Note When Staying At Melia Serengeti Lodge
- Melia Serengeti Lodge is a large accommodation with more than 50 rooms and motel-style architecture of its rooming block – it may not be ideal for guests who desire an authentic bush tented accommodation.
- The lodge has hotel-like amenities, such as a swimming pool, spa and gym — not an authentic safari experience.
- Their game packages for fly-in guests only includes 1 half day game drive instead of 2 game drives i.e. morning and afternoon. Extra game drives are additional costs. There are other better and smaller safari lodges and camps in central Serengeti that supersedes Melia Lodge for the price it charges as an international hotel brand.
- The lodge can accommodate around 100+ guests during the peak season, so those looking for a small, boutique ambience and personalized services might find it lacking.
- Melia Serengeti Lodge only offers a single primary activity — game drives that on rigid schedules i.e. either 7.00 am to 12.30 pm or 12.30 pm to 5.30 pm. Walks are available close to the lodge though prices are on the higher side.
Melia Serengeti Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Melia Serengeti Lodge In Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MELIA SERENGETI LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Melia Serengeti Lodge
3. Melia Serengeti Lodge Map
4. Photos For Melia Serengeti Lodge
5. Video For Melia Serengeti Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Melia Serengeti Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
CENTRAL SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Roving BushtopsSerengeti Central
Nyikani Camp Central SerengetiSerengeti Central
Kubu Kubu Tented LodgeSerengeti Central
Serengeti Sametu CampSerengeti Central
Nimali Central SerengetiSerengeti Central
Siringit Serengeti CampSerengeti Central
One Nature Nyaruswiga SerengetiSerengeti Central
Naona Moru CampSerengeti Central
Melia Serengeti LodgeSerengeti Central
Serengeti Lake Magadi LodgeSerengeti Central
Lahia Tented LodgeSerengeti Central
Ole Serai Luxury CampSerengeti Central
Mbali Mbali Soroi SerengetiSerengeti Central
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Pioneer CampSerengeti Central
Dunia CampSerengeti Central
Lemala Ewanjan Tented CampSerengeti Central
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Four Seasons Safari Lodge SerengetiSerengeti Central
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti Serena Safari LodgeSerengeti Central
Mbuzi Mawe Serena CampSerengeti Central
Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti Central
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Melia Serengeti Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MELIA SERENGETI LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +