AfricanMecca recommends the 3 Days - 2 Nights Serian Safari (PREMIER TIER 1) in the Mara North Private Conservancy (Northern Masai Mara). Read the below recommended booking itinerary package from Nairobi.
KENYA SAFARI PACKAGE ITINERARY TO BOOK FOR YOUR STAY AT SERIAN IN MASAI MARA
- Mara North Private Conservancy (Northern Masai Mara) - Experience Big 5 game drive safaris in an isolated private wilderness with undisturbed predator-prey interactions, Mara River ecology with its seasonal Great Wildebeest Migration, river bird-watching, bush walks, Maasai cultural tour & community visits. Add-on balloon safari flights are available in the public reserve.
2020 COST OF PREMIER TIER 1 SAFARI - 3 & 4 PLUS DAYS MASAI MARA DISCOUNTED TOUR PACKAGE RATES
AfricanMecca recommends you plan and book your Kenya safari at least 8 to 10 months prior to your arrival. Safari accommodations are almost fully booked all year round due to limited rooming capacity and high demand. Please contact our expert Africa consultant to customize your safari and request prices based on your travel preference.
Price guide is per adult sharing a double or twin room. Single room and holiday season supplements may apply for certain travel months and accommodations. Contact us for single person (solo traveler) and child safari prices.
2020 Masai Mara Special Rates & Discounts For Serian
- This camp will offer a private guide, an exclusive and dedicated 4x4 vehicle for your use only and dedicated Maasai community wildlife spotter for a highly skilled and top safari guided experience in a private game rich Masai Mara conservancy
- Jan-June & Oct-Dec (before holiday period) discounts have been reflected in the pricing displayed and cannot be combined with other discounts offered
- Pay 5 full nights at AfricanMecca's negotiated contract rate with the camp, and get 20% off every night spent at any of the Serian Camps in Kenya or Tanzania. Valid 6th Jan ‐ 15th Dec 2020
- At any of the Serian Camps in Kenya or Tanzania, pay for 3 guests and the 4th equal or lowest priced guest stays on safari for free. All conservancy entry fees are applicable for the no charge stay. Valid 6th Jan ‐ 31st July 2020 and 1st Oct ‐ 15th Dec 2020
- Solo traveler – going on safari by yourself? Hakuna Matata (No Worries - Be Happy Motto) - This accommodation will assign a very low single supplement rate to cover basic operational costs
- Special children discount rates are available
Safari Tier 1 - Kenya
More Time In Masai Mara
- Knowledgeable program expertise, pre-planning resource guidance along with firsthand experience.
- Professional safari guiding services. All guides are native experts in African wildlife, game driving, culture and history, many of whom speak other European languages.
- Accommodation in a standard double or twin room - sharing.
- Full board meals (lunch, dinner and breakfast) when staying the night during the safari.
- Selected drinks and beverages at specified safari camps and lodges as stated in the itinerary.
- Logistical transfers - you will be transferred in scheduled safari flights as stated in the itinerary.
- Tour guide & vehicle - you will have a shared seat-in 4x4 vehicle with an expert and experienced guide for the full duration of your tour.
- Game viewing activities are included with your overnight stay as stated in the itinerary.
- Private arrival and departure meet, greet and transfer services.
- All park and reserve entry fees, airstrip transfers, VAT, government levies, service charges and hotel taxes for the services booked.
- Africa, America and Europe office and cellular emergency contact details.
2. Reviews For Serian
3. Serian Map
4. Photos For Serian
5. Video For Serian
6. Trip Ideas For Serian
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
We had a fantastic trip to the Masai Mara. Thank you for helping to organise it. We will definitely recommend yourselves to our friends who are planning on travelling to Kenya. Thank you again.
Tadhg Jones - AIG Inc - Croydon, United Kingdom
We had a fantastic trip to the Masai Mara. It was well organized by AfricanMecca Safaris and I had no worries. We loved the baby lions and were also able to see the leopard stalking its prey.
Ken and Pam Daut - California, United States
Jambo Raza!!! The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. You listened to what I wanted and delivered it perfectly.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
My trip to Kenya was beyond fantastic. I loved every second of it and I must thank you and your staff at AfricanMecca Safaris for making my travels to Masai Mara possible and most enjoyable.
Katie Chakey - New Jersey, United States
Raza, Thank you for all your diligent assistance in coordinating our photo safari to the Masai Mara. Thanks again for all of your help in making this a truly dream vacation. I will be recommending you.
Rusty Phenix - (Phenix & Crump Attorneys At Law) - Texas, United States
We had an incredible experience in Masai Mara & on the beach. Everything went very smoothly and the AfricanMecca representatives were fantastic. Thank you for putting together this amazing trip for us.
Dr Cory M. Bryant - US FDA - Washington D.C, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MASAI MARA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Serian? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON SERIAN
MARA NORTH - MASAI MARA CAMPS & LODGES
Ngare SerianMasai Mara - Mara North
Royal Mara Safari LodgeMasai Mara - Mara North
Kicheche Mara CampMasai Mara - Mara North
Richard’s River CampMasai Mara - Mara North
SerianMasai Mara - Mara North
Offbeat Mara CampMasai Mara - Mara North
Mara Bush HouseMasai Mara - Mara North
Cheetah Tented CampMasai Mara - Mara North
Saruni MaraMasai Mara - Mara North
Elephant Pepper CampMasai Mara - Mara North
Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury CampMasai Mara - Mara North
Spekes CampMasai Mara - Mara North
Karen Blixen CampMasai Mara - Mara North
Saruni WildMasai Mara - Mara North
Mara Acacia Bush HouseMasai Mara - Mara North
EXPLORE MORE ON MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED MASAI MARA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE SERIAN REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +