Select Our Highly Recommended & Unique Designed Masai Mara Safaris By Camps & Lodges That You Want To Tour Visit & Experience
AfricanMecca Masai Mara Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Kenya (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Masai Mara Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Masai Mara Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $1500 to US $2500 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $2500 - $4000 a night for an ultra-luxury, highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Masai Mara Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Masai Mara Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $1000 to US $1500 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $2000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Masai Mara Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Masai Mara Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $750 to US $1000 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1250 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Masai Mara Pricing Notes- The above Masai Mara pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Kenya. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Kenya.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Masai Mara Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In KenyaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON KENYA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN MASAI MARA
The Mara accommodations we recommend are located in five zones: northern, eastern, southern, western and central. Staying at both the conservancy and main reserve offer a discerning experience.
Read More +
MIGRATION IN MASAI MARA
Masai Mara is the most noted location of the Great Wildebeest Migration due to its famed Mara River crossings. As such, our travelers place great importance on having front row seats to the event.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN MASAI MARA
Game drive experienced in varied outbacks from riverine woodlands to the great plains is the most widespread tour activity. Other activities are bush walks, village visits, ballooning trip and more.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT MASAI MARA
The migration season from July to October is considered the best time of the year to visit the Masai Mara. Game viewing is optimal at this time as there is plenty of predator and prey interactions.
Read More +
BALLOON SAFARI IN MASAI MARA
A balloon safari over the Mara is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. As you ascend, beautiful features unfold before your eyes: rolling hills, meandering rivers, lush plains, all teeming with wildlife.
Read More +
MASAI MARA CONSERVANCIES
The Masai Mara conservancies offer the lowest density of guests, distint activities, unique accommodations, as well as incredible flora and fauna experiences in the most pristine wilderness areas.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
We had a fantastic trip to the Masai Mara. Thank you for helping to organise it. We will definitely recommend yourselves to our friends who are planning on travelling to Kenya. Thank you again.
Tadhg Jones - AIG Inc - Croydon, United Kingdom
We had a fantastic trip to the Masai Mara. It was well organized by AfricanMecca Safaris and I had no worries. We loved the baby lions and were also able to see the leopard stalking its prey.
Ken and Pam Daut - California, United States
Jambo Raza!!! The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. You listened to what I wanted and delivered it perfectly.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
My trip to Kenya was beyond fantastic. I loved every second of it and I must thank you and your staff at AfricanMecca Safaris for making my travels to Masai Mara possible and most enjoyable.
Katie Chakey - New Jersey, United States
Raza, Thank you for all your diligent assistance in coordinating our photo safari to the Masai Mara. Thanks again for all of your help in making this a truly dream vacation. I will be recommending you.
Rusty Phenix - (Phenix & Crump Attorneys At Law) - Texas, United States
We had an incredible experience in Masai Mara & on the beach. Everything went very smoothly and the AfricanMecca representatives were fantastic. Thank you for putting together this amazing trip for us.
Dr Cory M. Bryant - US FDA - Washington D.C, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR MASAI MARA IN SOUTH-WESTERN KENYA
When visiting Masai Mara National Reserve, we recommend combining your wildebeest migration safari with Amboseli, Samburu or Laikipia - Lewa, Nakuru, Elementaita, and Naivasha - Great Rift Valley Lakes. You can also climb the 2nd highest mountain in Africa: Mount Kenya.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Meru, Chyulu Hills or Tsavo East - Tsavo West for an offbeat wildlife tour.
You can end your vacation at the Indian Ocean for a beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour on the exotic spice island of Zanzibar, Lamu, or Mombasa.
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For KenyaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Kenya. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.READ MORE
MASAI MARA RESERVE SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MASAI MARA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Masai Mara ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
MASAI MARA CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED MASAI MARA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MASAI MARA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +