What We Like About Serengeti River Camp
- The staff at the camp make guests feel right at home and are always available to serve your desires.
- Well-kept and small, intimate camp with 12 tents only including 2 family tents.
- Serengeti River Camp is located in a remote site, yet that doesn’t mean roughing it when it comes to delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. The chef here is known for excellent meals, and we highly recommend the soup and desserts.
- Serengeti River Camp is a mid-range accommodation that offers a good balance of quality and quantity.
- Serengeti River Camp is situated near a main crossing point of the Mara River where the massive herds of the Great Migration converge to ford the river.
Things To Note When Staying At Serengeti River Camp
- Serengeti River Camp only has ten tents that does fill-up quickly during the peak season; we recommend booking this property at least 12 to 18 months in advance.
- The camp is open year around though the migration only happens in specific months from July to October.
- Guests have access to primary activities only—specifically game drives in Serengeti; the camp does not offer other activities such as nature walks.
- Serengeti River Camp is semi-permanent accommodation that blends with the environment, and more ecological that other permanent camps that have swimming pools in Serengeti.
- The camp is not a premier, upscale accommodation — this is a deluxe accommodation that caters to guests who are looking for mid-range camp costs. Drinks and laundry costs extra at Serengeti River Camp.
Serengeti River Camp Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Serengeti River Camp In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE SERENGETI RIVER CAMP REVIEW
2. Reviews For Serengeti River Camp
3. Serengeti River Camp Map
4. Photos For Serengeti River Camp
5. Video For Serengeti River Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Serengeti River Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
NORTH MARA SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Legendary Serengeti Mobile CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Nyikani Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nasikia Mobile Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Ole Serai Luxury Camp – KogatendeSerengeti North
Mara Under CanvasSerengeti North
Serengeti River CampSerengeti North
Mkombe’s House LamaiSerengeti North
Mara Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti North
Mara Mara Tented LodgeSerengeti North
Kaskaz Mara CampSerengeti North
Nimali MaraSerengeti North
Serian Serengeti (Lamai & Kusini)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serian Serengeti (North & South)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lamai SerengetiSerengeti North
Sayari CampSerengeti North
Olakira Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Kimondo Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Singita Mara River Tented CampSerengeti North
Serengeti Bushtops CampSerengeti North
Lemala Kuria HillsSerengeti North
Ubuntu Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Lemala Mara CampSerengeti North
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Serengeti River Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON SERENGETI RIVER CAMP
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +