What We Like About Roving Bushtops
- Roving Bushtops is a luxury accommodation in central Serengeti that treats discerning guests with the utmost attention, delectable food, breathtaking landscapes, unparalleled wildlife experiences and much more.
- The camp also moves with the Great Migration to the south-central plains towards Kusini providing guests the best possible chance to see the massive herds.
- Food and service are exceptional at the camp. You can indulge in the services of masseuse to relax those muscles. There is also a dip bath in each tent.
- Roving Bushtops strategically operates in an area that has an abundance of resident species.
- This camp primarily caters to upmarket guests who desire a premium experience in central Serengeti.
Things To Note When Staying At Roving Bushtops
- Prices are on the higher side as a premium luxury camp; though, offers excellent value for the experience Roving Bushtops consistently delivers.
- The camp has only eight tents and may book quickly for the peak season — we recommend reserving the property at least 12 to 18 months in advance.
- This property serves all travelers i.e. families with children age 7 and above, honeymooners, couples and solo travelers. With the tents on wheels structure, two double tents can be combined as a family tent.
- The camp design is contemporary and may not appeal to guests who desire an authentic bush camp ambience.
- There has been hiccups where guests have missed seeing the migration due to the location of the camp i.e. the migratory wildebeests have moved south to Ndutu, and are not located in Kusini.
Roving Bushtops Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Roving Bushtops In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE ROVING BUSHTOPS REVIEW
2. Reviews For Roving Bushtops
3. Roving Bushtops Map
4. Photos For Roving Bushtops
5. Video For Roving Bushtops
6. Trip Ideas For Roving Bushtops
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
CENTRAL SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Asanja MoruSerengeti Central
Roving BushtopsSerengeti Central
Kiota CampSerengeti Central
Kubu Kubu Tented LodgeSerengeti Central
Sametu CampSerengeti Central
Nimali Central SerengetiSerengeti Central
Siringit Serengeti CampSerengeti Central
One Nature Nyaruswiga SerengetiSerengeti Central
Naona Moru CampSerengeti Central
Melia Serengeti LodgeSerengeti Central
Serengeti Lake Magadi LodgeSerengeti Central
Lahia Tented LodgeSerengeti Central
Ole Serai Luxury CampSerengeti Central
Mbali Mbali Soroi SerengetiSerengeti Central
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Pioneer CampSerengeti Central
Dunia CampSerengeti Central
Lemala Ewanjan Tented CampSerengeti Central
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Four Seasons Safari Lodge SerengetiSerengeti Central
Kirurumu Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti Sopa LodgeSerengeti Central
Serengeti Serena Safari LodgeSerengeti Central
Mbuzi Mawe Serena CampSerengeti Central
Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti Central
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Roving Bushtops? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON ROVING BUSHTOPS
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +