READ MORE ON OLE SERAI LUXURY CAMP - MORU KOPJES, TURNER SPRINGS & SERONERA
OLE SERAI LUXURY CAMP - MORU KOPJES, TURNER SPRINGS & SERONERA TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2023-2024)
Ole Serai Luxury Camp Rating By AfricanMecca
Users (0 votes) 0
What We Like About Ole Serai Luxury Camp
- Staff provides warm, friendly and admirable service.
- Mid-size camp with 20 guest tents, including one family tent.
- Guests are greeted and treated with traditional African hospitality.
- The food at Ole Serai Luxury Camp – Moru Kopjes and Turner Springs is tasty.
- Two beautiful locations available with distinct views of the park and wildlife.
Things To Note When Staying At Ole Serai Luxury Camp
- The WiFi may be slow at times, and there is minimal cell service at the camp.
- Ole Serai Luxury Camp charge a supplement for beverages that are included at other camps mid-range camps.
- Services can be intermittent being a newer property; teething problems are expected e.g. lack of hot water when needed.
- Families are welcome at this camp, so it may not be ideal for those seeking adult-only accommodations with higher age restrictions.
- The primary activity is game drives only.
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Ole Serai Luxury Camp In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE OLE SERAI LUXURY CAMP - MORU KOPJES, TURNER SPRINGS & SERONERA REVIEW
1. Ole Serai Luxury Camp Price Guide
OLE SERAI LUXURY CAMP - MORU KOPJES, TURNER SPRINGS & SERONERA GUIDE
2. Reviews For Ole Serai Luxury Camp
3. Ole Serai Luxury Camp Map
4. Photos For Ole Serai Luxury Camp
5. Video For Ole Serai Luxury Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Ole Serai Luxury Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
CENTRAL SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Scroll and view more Central Serengeti safari accommodations in Tanzania
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Roving BushtopsSerengeti Central
Nyikani Camp Central SerengetiSerengeti Central
Kubu Kubu Tented LodgeSerengeti Central
Serengeti Sametu CampSerengeti Central
Nimali Central SerengetiSerengeti Central
Siringit Serengeti CampSerengeti Central
One Nature Nyaruswiga SerengetiSerengeti Central
Naona Moru CampSerengeti Central
Melia Serengeti LodgeSerengeti Central
Serengeti Lake Magadi LodgeSerengeti Central
Lahia Tented LodgeSerengeti Central
Ole Serai Luxury CampSerengeti Central
Mbali Mbali Soroi SerengetiSerengeti Central
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Pioneer CampSerengeti Central
Dunia CampSerengeti Central
Lemala Ewanjan Tented CampSerengeti Central
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Four Seasons Safari Lodge SerengetiSerengeti Central
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti Serena Safari LodgeSerengeti Central
Mbuzi Mawe Serena CampSerengeti Central
Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti Central
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Ole Serai Luxury Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON OLE SERAI LUXURY CAMP - MORU KOPJES, TURNER SPRINGS & SERONERA
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Baggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In AfricaBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya With AfricanMeccaMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Times Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet UpTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +