READ MORE ON MARA BUSH HOUSE
MARA BUSH HOUSE (3 DAYS - 2 NIGHTS) SAFARI BOOKING PACKAGE FROM NAIROBI
AfricanMecca recommends the 3 Days - 2 Nights Mara Bush House Safari (DELUXE TIER 2) in the Mara North Private Conservancy (Northern Masai Mara). Read the below recommended booking itinerary package from Nairobi.
KENYA SAFARI PACKAGE ITINERARY TO BOOK FOR YOUR STAY AT MARA BUSH HOUSE IN MASAI MARA
- Mara North Private Conservancy (Northern Masai Mara) - Experience Big 5 game drive safaris in an isolated private wilderness with undisturbed predator-prey interactions, Mara River ecology with its seasonal Great Wildebeest Migration, river bird-watching, bush walks, Maasai cultural tour & community visits. Add-on balloon safari flights are available in the public reserve.
COST OF DELUXE TIER 2 SAFARI - 3 DAYS & OPTIONAL EXTRA DAYS MASAI MARA DISCOUNTED TOUR PACKAGE RATES
AfricanMecca recommends you plan and book your Kenya safari at least 8 to 10 months prior to your arrival. Safari accommodations are almost fully booked all year round due to limited rooming capacity and high demand. Please contact our expert Africa consultant to customize your safari and request prices based on your travel preference.
Itinerary Summary For Mara Bush House - 3 Days (2 nights)
- Day 1 - Fly from Nairobi to Masai Mara. Overnight, safari activities and meals at Mara Bush House
- Day 2 - Masai Mara - Overnight, safari activities and meals at Mara Bush House
- Day 3 - Fly from Masai Mara to Nairobi or add optional extra days on safari
2023 Prices (CY) - Mara Bush House - Masai Mara Explorer Safari - Tier 2 Deluxe - 3 Days
|Mara Bush House - Masai Mara Explorer Safari Tier 2 - CY||Private House Price For 4 Travelers||Extra Day For 4 Travelers|
|January (11 - 31 Jan)||$7165||$2660|
|December (01 - 14 Dec)||$7475||$2815|
|15 December - 10 January||$8385||$3270|
- Single Person Room requires a minimum of 2 persons traveling together
- Solo Traveler requires a minimum of 1 person traveling
- *Seasonal closure of one or more camps. Contact us for alternative options for your dates
- Safari flight extra cost is only applicable when your shared safari charter flight does not have the required passengers load to operate the seasonal flight. Payment of the flight supplement cost will ensure the flight operates on your safari date just for you. We will update you if this applies to your booking.
2024 Prices (NY) - Mara Bush House - Masai Mara Explorer Safari - Tier 2 Deluxe - 3 Days
|Mara Bush House - Masai Mara Explorer Safari Tier 2 - NY||Private House Price For 4 Travelers||Extra Day For 4 Travelers|
|January (11 - 31 Jan)||$7715||$2865|
|December (01 - 14 Dec)||$8045||$3030|
|15 December - 10 January||$9030||$3520|
- Knowledgeable program expertise, pre-planning resource guidance along with firsthand experience.
- Professional safari guiding services. All guides are native experts in African wildlife, game driving, culture and history, many of whom speak other European languages.
- Accommodation in a standard double or twin room - sharing.
- Full board meals (lunch, dinner and breakfast) when staying the night during the safari.
- Selected drinks and beverages at specified safari camps and lodges as stated in the itinerary.
- Logistical transfers - you will be transferred in scheduled safari flights as stated in the itinerary.
- Tour guide & vehicle - you will have a shared seat-in 4x4 vehicle with an expert and experienced guide for the full duration of your tour.
- Game viewing activities are included with your overnight stay as stated in the itinerary.
- Private arrival and departure meet, greet and transfer services.
- All park and reserve entry fees, airstrip transfers, VAT, government levies, service charges and hotel taxes for the services booked.
- Africa, America and Europe office and cellular emergency contact details.
2. Reviews For Mara Bush House
3. Mara Bush House Map
4. Photos For Mara Bush House
5. Video For Mara Bush House
6. Trip Ideas For Mara Bush House
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
We had a fantastic trip to the Masai Mara. Thank you for helping to organise it. We will definitely recommend yourselves to our friends who are planning on travelling to Kenya. Thank you again.
Tadhg Jones - AIG Inc - Croydon, United Kingdom
We had a fantastic trip to the Masai Mara. It was well organized by AfricanMecca Safaris and I had no worries. We loved the baby lions and were also able to see the leopard stalking its prey.
Ken and Pam Daut - California, United States
Jambo Raza!!! The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. You listened to what I wanted and delivered it perfectly.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
My trip to Kenya was beyond fantastic. I loved every second of it and I must thank you and your staff at AfricanMecca Safaris for making my travels to Masai Mara possible and most enjoyable.
Katie Chakey - New Jersey, United States
Raza, Thank you for all your diligent assistance in coordinating our photo safari to the Masai Mara. Thanks again for all of your help in making this a truly dream vacation. I will be recommending you.
Rusty Phenix - (Phenix & Crump Attorneys At Law) - Texas, United States
We had an incredible experience in Masai Mara & on the beach. Everything went very smoothly and the AfricanMecca representatives were fantastic. Thank you for putting together this amazing trip for us.
Dr Cory M. Bryant - US FDA - Washington D.C, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MASAI MARA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Mara Bush House? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For KenyaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Kenya. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MARA BUSH HOUSE
MARA NORTH - MASAI MARA CAMPS & LODGES
Ngare SerianMasai Mara - Mara North
Kicheche Mara CampMasai Mara - Mara North
Richard’s River CampMasai Mara - Mara North
SerianMasai Mara - Mara North
Offbeat Mara CampMasai Mara - Mara North
Mara Bush HouseMasai Mara - Mara North
Saruni MaraMasai Mara - Mara North
Elewana Elephant Pepper CampMasai Mara - Mara North
Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury CampMasai Mara - Mara North
Spekes CampMasai Mara - Mara North
Karen Blixen CampMasai Mara - Mara North
Mara Acacia Bush HouseMasai Mara - Mara North
EXPLORE MORE ON MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED MASAI MARA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MARA BUSH HOUSE REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +