What We Like About Grumeti Hills
- Grumeti Hills is a mid-range and mid-sized accommodation with only 20 rooms - maximum 45 guests.
- The location within a private concession allows guests to participate in activities that are not allowed inside the park boundaries i.e. night game drives and walking safaris.
- The guest tents are no frills yet comfortable, offering impressive views from private shaded terraces.
- Sunset views are simply spectacular at this camp in western Serengeti.
- The staff is known for giving special attention to families with children.
Things To Note When Staying At Grumeti Hills
- The accommodation has a lodge-resort feel to it with its permanent build. Also, some tents do not have a lot of privacy – you may be able to see your neighbor’s tent from your terrace or sleeping area.
- Some guests may find the menu items limited. Service quality can be variable at time – some guests may find the staff to be less than attentive to their desires. Wi-Fi is available in the main mess tent only.
- Grumeti Hills is located in the Grumeti Wildlife Management Area, and is 12 km from the Ikoma Gate, the western entry point to Serengeti National Park. The Ikoma Airstrip is 15 km away. There are known occurrences of Tsetse flies in the western area of the WMA due to Maasai cattle in the area.
- The owners of the Grumeti Hills also have ties to the hunting industry in Tanzania.
- Guests with limited mobility should request tents near the main mess tent, although this is the farthest from the swimming pool and massage area.
Grumeti Hills Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Grumeti Hills In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE GRUMETI HILLS REVIEW
2. Reviews For Grumeti Hills
3. Grumeti Hills Map
4. Photos For Grumeti Hills
5. Video For Grumeti Hills
6. Trip Ideas For Grumeti Hills
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
WESTERN SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Legendary Serengeti Mobile CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Asanja GrumetiSerengeti West
Grumeti HillsSerengeti West
Grumeti Migration CampSerengeti West
Kirawira Serena CampSerengeti West
Singita Explore CampSerengeti West
andBeyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented CampSerengeti West
Singita Sabora Tented CampSerengeti West
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Singita Serengeti HouseSerengeti West
Serengeti Simba LodgeSerengeti West
Singita Faru Faru LodgeSerengeti West
Mbalageti Serengeti LodgeSerengeti West
Singita Sasakwa LodgeSerengeti West
Ubuntu CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Grumeti Hills? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON GRUMETI HILLS
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +