What We Like About Olduvai Camp
- Olduvai Camp has a good location for access to southern Serengeti plains, and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- The camp chef often arranges family-style dining for guests to interact with each other over evening meals.
- Our guests enjoy the guided walks with Maasai guides, as well as the camp’s proximity to Maasai villages.
- Olduvai is a mid-size camp with 17 tents. The camp can accommodate a maximum of 40 guests, and normally full during the peak migration season.
- The camp caters to budget guests, and offers a no-frill experience; though, prices are on the higher side.
Things To Note When Staying At Olduvai Camp
- The quality and variety of food at the camp may not appeal to every guest’s preferences.
- Guest tents are close together, which may not be ideal for those who desire privacy. For guests with limited mobility, we recommend requesting a tent that is close to the main mess tent.
- The owners of the Olduvai Camp also have ties to the hunting industry in Tanzania.
- The camp is not ideal to stay in when the wildebeest migration is not in the area. Also, it is a windy location.
- Charging stations for electronic devices are available only in the main mess tent and are shared by all guests of the camp.
Olduvai Camp Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Olduvai Camp In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE OLDUVAI CAMP REVIEW
2. Reviews For Olduvai Camp
3. Olduvai Camp Map
4. Photos For Olduvai Camp
5. Video For Olduvai Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Olduvai Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
SOUTHERN SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Legendary Serengeti Mobile CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Chaka CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti SojournSerengeti East , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti South
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nasikia Mobile Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented LodgeSerengeti South
Olduvai CampSerengeti South
Kusini Kopjes KambiSerengeti South
Mwiba LodgeSerengeti South
Mila Tented CampSerengeti South
Woodlands CampSerengeti South
Serian Serengeti (Lamai & Kusini)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lake Masek Tented LodgeSerengeti South
Lemala Ndutu CampSerengeti South
Sanctuary Kusini CampSerengeti South
Serian Serengeti (North & South)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Olakira CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Ndutu Under CanvasSerengeti South
Ndutu Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti South
Ndutu Safari LodgeSerengeti South
Kimondo CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Ubuntu CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Kirurumu Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Olduvai Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON OLDUVAI CAMP
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +