READ MORE ON LAKE NDUTU LUXURY TENTED LODGE
LAKE NDUTU LUXURY TENTED LODGE TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2022-2023)
What We Like About Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge
- Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge is a mid-range accommodation that offers a good balance between quality and quantity.
- The tented lodge has excellent location, and nice views of the lake. It also has an observation tower with telescope.
- Guests find the food to be very good and satisfying.
- The staff provides excellent service to guests being a mid-size accommodation with only 20 tents.
- Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge is located in a peaceful setting where guests can relax in between the high-paced, intense energy of game drives.
Things To Note When Staying At Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge
- The tented lodge should add umbrellas poolside so that more guests can enjoy the pool in the heat of the day.
- Due to the abundance of bush country to explore and the available activities, we recommend staying at the accommodation at least two to three nights.
- Spa services are not available. Drinks are not included, and payable based on consumption. Wi-Fi is available, but it tends to be slow.
- Not a traditional bush camp, and has a subtle lodge feel to it.
- Meals are served buffet style, and some guests may find the options limited or prefer extended menu items.
Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE LAKE NDUTU LUXURY TENTED LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge
3. Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge Map
4. Photos For Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge
5. Video For Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
SOUTHERN SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Nyasi Migrational CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nyikani Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti SojournSerengeti East , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti South
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nasikia Mobile Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented LodgeSerengeti South
Mwiba LodgeSerengeti South
Serengeti Woodlands CampSerengeti South
Serian Serengeti (Lamai & Kusini)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lake Masek Tented LodgeSerengeti South
Lemala Ndutu CampSerengeti South
Sanctuary Kusini CampSerengeti South
Serian Serengeti (North & South)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Olakira Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Ndutu Under CanvasSerengeti South
Ndutu Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti South
Ndutu Safari LodgeSerengeti South
Ubuntu Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON LAKE NDUTU LUXURY TENTED LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +