READ MORE ON OLE SERAI LUXURY CAMP - KOGATENDE
OLE SERAI LUXURY CAMP - KOGATENDE TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2024-2025)
What We Like About Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende
- Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende is only 1.5 kilometers from Kogatende Airstrip and 2.5 kilometers from the Mara River.
- The guest tents and common areas are clean and well-maintained, and guests find the beds to be quite comfortable.
- The meals at the camp are very good, and many guests find the quality of the cuisine surprisingly delicious for a remote camp.
- All tents offer excellent views of the amazing scenery around the camp.
- The decorative elements of the camp are beautiful and enhance the experience of a traditional safari camp experience.
Things To Note When Staying At Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende
- Wi-Fi is only available in the common areas.
- Guests with limited mobility should request tents near the dining and lounge area.
- The camp offers one interconnected family tent but does not offer activities specifically for families with young children.
- Like most tented accommodations, the tents do not have mosquito netting over the beds — guests are provided with mosquito repellent and the window/door openings of the tents have netting to prevent insects coming in.
- Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende offers primarily day game drives due to the location — this may not be ideal for guests who desire camps that offers walking safaris.
Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE OLE SERAI LUXURY CAMP - KOGATENDE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende
3. Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende Map
4. Photos For Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende
5. Video For Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende
6. Trip Ideas For Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
NORTH MARA SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Nyasi Migrational CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nyikani Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nasikia Mobile Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Ole Serai Luxury Camp – KogatendeSerengeti North
Mara Under CanvasSerengeti North
Serengeti River CampSerengeti North
Mkombe’s House LamaiSerengeti North
Mara Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti North
Mara Mara Tented LodgeSerengeti North
Kaskaz Mara CampSerengeti North
Nimali MaraSerengeti North
Serian Serengeti (Lamai & Kusini)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serian Serengeti (North & South)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lamai SerengetiSerengeti North
Sayari CampSerengeti North
Olakira Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Singita Mara River Tented CampSerengeti North
Serengeti Bushtops CampSerengeti North
Lemala Kuria HillsSerengeti North
Ubuntu Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Lemala Mara CampSerengeti North
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON OLE SERAI LUXURY CAMP - KOGATENDE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +