What We Like About Aurari Camp
- Aurari Camp is a mid-range deluxe accommodation that offers guests a luxurious balance between quality and quantity.
- With only 8 tents sizing 50 square meters, the staff at the camp are fab and tend to guest needs promptly and warmly.
- The tents have impeccable plains views of the surrounding flora and traversing fauna.
- The camp is solar-powered with a focus on sustainable tourism.
- Aurari offers a family tent with a pull-out queen bed, and ideal camp for parents traveling with younger children.
Things To Note When Staying At Aurari Camp
- The location of Aurari Camp is not riverside, and requires driving to the Mara River to view the seasonal wildebeest migration at the crossing points.
- With 8 tents, rooms do get booked up 8 to 10 months ahead during the migration season. We recommend you book Aurari early in the peak season.
- Aurari Camp is a permanent camp in northern Serengeti, and does not move - not mobile. It is not an ideal camp to stay at when the migration is not present e.g. during the calving season in south Serengeti.
- The camp primarily offers day game drives — this may not be ideal for guests who desire camps that offers walking safaris.
- Aurari features a contemporary design and aesthetics that may not meet the desires of guests who prefer more authentic, yesteryear traditional tented accommodations.
Aurari Camp Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Aurari Camp In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE AURARI CAMP REVIEW
2. Reviews For Aurari Camp
3. Aurari Camp Map
4. Photos For Aurari Camp
5. Video For Aurari Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Aurari Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
NORTH MARA SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Aurari CampSerengeti North
Legendary Serengeti Mobile CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Chaka CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nasikia Mobile Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Ole Serai Luxury Camp – KogatendeSerengeti North
Mara Under CanvasSerengeti North
Mara River PostSerengeti North
River CampSerengeti North
Mkombe’s House LamaiSerengeti North
Mara Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti North
Mara Mara Tented LodgeSerengeti North
Kaskaz Mara CampSerengeti North
Nimali MaraSerengeti North
Bologonya Under CanvasSerengeti North
Serian Serengeti (Lamai & Kusini)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serian Serengeti (North & South)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lamai SerengetiSerengeti North
Sayari CampSerengeti North
Olakira CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Kimondo CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Singita Mara River Tented CampSerengeti North
Serengeti Bushtops CampSerengeti North
Lemala Kuria HillsSerengeti North
Ubuntu CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Lemala Mara CampSerengeti North
Kirurumu Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Aurari Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON AURARI CAMP
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +