Naona Moru Camp Rating By AfricanMecca
Service & Quality
Users (0 votes) 0
What We Like About Naona Moru Camp
- Naona Moru Camp is in the heart of the action for guests who desire big cats, abundant resident species, and the excitement of the seasonal Great Wildebeest Migration.
- The camp is set up in a secluded location with views of the park and wildlife, and an authentic ambiance around the camp.
- Canvas guest tents lend to the traditional bush camping safari experience.
- Naona Moru Camp is a small camp with only 10 guest tents, including one for honeymooners.
- Varied activities are available, including game drives, walking safaris, and optional balloon safaris.
Things To Note When Staying At Naona Moru Camp
- Naona Moru Camp accepts children ages 5 and above and is not ideal if you’re looking for a camp with higher age restrictions.
- The camp offers morning and afternoon game drives and nature walks – other activities not available due to location within the park (e.g. village visits and night game drives).
- This camp is not 100% green as it uses a combination of solar and generator power.
- Naona Moru Camp offers large tents for families, but no family-oriented activities or facilities.
- The prices are on the higher side as a mid-range camp; though, drinks are included in the price.
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Naona Moru Camp In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE NAONA MORU CAMP REVIEW
1. Naona Moru Camp Price Guide
NAONA MORU CAMP GUIDE
2. Reviews For Naona Moru Camp
3. Naona Moru Camp Map
4. Photos For Naona Moru Camp
5. Video For Naona Moru Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Naona Moru Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
CENTRAL SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Scroll and view more Central Serengeti safari accommodations in Tanzania
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Roving BushtopsSerengeti Central
Nyikani Camp Central SerengetiSerengeti Central
Kubu Kubu Tented LodgeSerengeti Central
Serengeti Sametu CampSerengeti Central
Nimali Central SerengetiSerengeti Central
Siringit Serengeti CampSerengeti Central
One Nature Nyaruswiga SerengetiSerengeti Central
Naona Moru CampSerengeti Central
Melia Serengeti LodgeSerengeti Central
Serengeti Lake Magadi LodgeSerengeti Central
Lahia Tented LodgeSerengeti Central
Ole Serai Luxury CampSerengeti Central
Mbali Mbali Soroi SerengetiSerengeti Central
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Pioneer CampSerengeti Central
Dunia CampSerengeti Central
Lemala Ewanjan Tented CampSerengeti Central
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Four Seasons Safari Lodge SerengetiSerengeti Central
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti Serena Safari LodgeSerengeti Central
Mbuzi Mawe Serena CampSerengeti Central
Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti Central
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Naona Moru Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON NAONA MORU CAMP
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Baggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In AfricaBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya With AfricanMeccaMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Times Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet UpTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +