What We Like About Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge
- The food at Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge is very good, and drinks are included in the rooming price.
- This is a mid-size camp with 25 guest tents, and also ideal for small groups or families traveling together.
- Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge is centrally located with easy access to attractions, and has a great location with superb views of the park and wildlife — there is an authentic wilderness ambiance around the camp.
- The rooms are large in size. There is a pool at the property. It is all open all year round, and staff provide very good service.
- Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge is priced appropriately as a deluxe accommodation.
Things To Note When Staying At Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge
- The camp is set on a hillside, so guest tent views are variable — tents on the lower level have the best views.
- The primary activity at Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge is game drives, and balloon safaris can be added as an add-on activity.
- Dining is done on individual guest tables. The camp does not offer hosted dinners where all guests sit together in a long table. This is due to the size of the lodge i.e. 50+ guests during the peak season.
- WiFi is available in the main area. Laundry service is reasonably priced, and the room safes seem to have their own temperament.
- This is a hybrid tented lodge experience, rather than a 100% canvas tent build.
Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KUBU KUBU TENTED LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge
3. Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge Map
4. Photos For Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge
5. Video For Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
CENTRAL SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Asanja MoruSerengeti Central
Roving BushtopsSerengeti Central
Kiota CampSerengeti Central
Kubu Kubu Tented LodgeSerengeti Central
Sametu CampSerengeti Central
Nimali Central SerengetiSerengeti Central
Siringit Serengeti CampSerengeti Central
One Nature Nyaruswiga SerengetiSerengeti Central
Naona Moru CampSerengeti Central
Melia Serengeti LodgeSerengeti Central
Serengeti Lake Magadi LodgeSerengeti Central
Lahia Tented LodgeSerengeti Central
Ole Serai Luxury CampSerengeti Central
Mbali Mbali Soroi SerengetiSerengeti Central
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Pioneer CampSerengeti Central
Dunia CampSerengeti Central
Lemala Ewanjan Tented CampSerengeti Central
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Four Seasons Safari Lodge SerengetiSerengeti Central
Kirurumu Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti Sopa LodgeSerengeti Central
Serengeti Serena Safari LodgeSerengeti Central
Mbuzi Mawe Serena CampSerengeti Central
Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti Central
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KUBU KUBU TENTED LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +