Fairmont Norfolk Hotel Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Nairobi, Kenya
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Fairmont Norfolk Hotel In Nairobi, Kenya
HAVE YOU VISITED NAIROBI ON A TOUR VACATION IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE FAIRMONT NORFOLK HOTEL REVIEW
2. Reviews For Fairmont Norfolk Hotel
3. Fairmont Norfolk Hotel Map
4. Photos For Fairmont Norfolk Hotel
5. Video For Fairmont Norfolk Hotel
6. Trip Ideas For Fairmont Norfolk Hotel
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Dear Raza, You turned our dream into a reality. Our honeymoon and wedding in Kenya was so much more than we hoped for. We've never in our wildest dreams thought a vacation could be so perfect. We were spoiled...
Mrs Annemarie Bain - New York, United States
The House of Waine was the perfect place to get acclimated after our long flight. Very relaxing, comfortable, peaceful. Giraffe Manor was incredible. My wife and I wish to thank you for all your hard work in arranging and planning this trip.
Jamie Davis & Liudmila Kondakova - California, United States
We had a fantastic trip to the Masai Mara. Thank you for helping to organise it. We will definitely recommend yourselves and Royal Mara Safari Lodge to our friends who are planning on travelling to Kenya. Thank you again.
Tadhg Jones - AIG Inc - Croydon, United Kingdom
Dear Altaf, We would like to thank your team for such a well planned and wonderful holiday. Everything went beautifully from the moment we got on the plane, and we received nothing but the best hospitality and warmth from everybody.
Wee Siang Neo & John Lau - Singapore
I want to let you know we had a wonderful time in Kenya and everything went a planned! We got to see lots of lions, elephants, giraffes, leopards, cheetahs, ostriches, hippos, rhinos, crocodiles, gazelles, impalas, topi, and lots of birds.
James Brubaker & Michael Hess, Pennsylvania United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Jambo Altaf, I want to let you know that both Dorothy and I found our two week trip to Kenya to be an absolutely wonderful experience. Our booking through AfricanMecca for our trip delivered everything we hoped for and more.
John Lowry - Cheshire, United Kingdom
CENTRAL NAIROBI HOTELS
Fairview HotelCentral Nairobi
Nairobi Serena HotelCentral Nairobi
Fairmont Norfolk HotelCentral Nairobi
Sarova StanleyCentral Nairobi
Sarova Panafric HotelCentral Nairobi
Nairobi Safari ClubCentral Nairobi
LAICO Regency HotelCentral Nairobi
InterContinental NairobiCentral Nairobi
Hilton NairobiCentral Nairobi
Crowne Plaza Hotel NairobiCentral Nairobi
Town Lodge Upper HillCentral Nairobi
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO NAIROBI IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Fairmont Norfolk Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON NORFOLK HOTEL
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +