AfricanMecca Nairobi Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Hotel Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Nairobi Hotel Tier Ratings & Experiences In Kenya (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Nairobi Tier One HotelsThe Nairobi Hotel Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & meal rate in Kenya starts from US $250 to US $350 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $500+ a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket, upgraded rooms and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Nairobi Tier Two HotelsThe Nairobi Hotel Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & meal rate in Kenya starts from US $150 to US $200 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $350+ a night for a highly discerning and authentic experience with upgraded rooming. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Nairobi Tier Three HotelsThe Nairobi Hotel Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & meal rate in Kenya starts from US $100 to US $150 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $200+ a night for an upgraded rooming, suburban and smaller accommodation experiences. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Nairobi Pricing Notes- The above Nairobi pricing is a guide only to your specific Hotel Tier accommodation choice in Kenya. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Kenya.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Nairobi Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In KenyaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON KENYA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN NAIROBI
Hemingways, House of Waine & Giraffe Manor offer boutique, suburban experiences while deluxe hotels like Norfolk and Serena serve as city lodgings. Palacina allows you to stay away from the urban bustle.
Read More +
TOUR NAIROBI ATTRACTIONS
Filled with attractions to suit every preference, whether you prefer museum visits, art galleries, feeding giraffes to supporting orphan elephants to cultural and historical venues, Nairobi has it all.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT NAIROBI
Because Nairobi is at an elevation, year-round temperatures tend to be quite mild. The best time to plan your tour activities is during the dry months of July to October and also January and February.
Read More +
NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK
Covering miles of grasslands, forests, rocky valleys, forests and wetlands is Nairobi National Park, Kenya's oldest national park and the only one in the world that is situated amidst a capital city.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Loretta and I had a great time on our honeymoon. Simiton, your safari guide in Kenya was awesome! He was very professional, very accommodating and very knowledgeable. We are already talking about our next trip to Africa!
Loretta and Danny Haag - California, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
First off, we had the most amazing time ever and wanted to thank you very much. Kenya proved without a doubt to meet all of our expectations. Every detail was thought of on our trip by AfricanMecca and were are all flawless.
Marcy Burton & Ryan Kerr - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Jambo Raza, It was a wonderful experience in Kenya. Rogers, our guide was superb; knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly. We were treated very well by all your ground team and everything ran smoothly. I enjoyed it all.
Alan Winner, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR NAIROBI IN CENTRAL KENYA
When visiting Nairobi, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Nairobi attractions and tour activities including Nairobi National Park before heading out on your Kenya safari to Masai Mara for the wildebeest migration, Amboseli, Samburu or Laikipia - Lewa, Nakuru and Naivasha - Great Rift Valley Lakes.
You can also day trek or climb the 2nd highest mountain in Africa - Mount Kenya. You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Meru, Chyulu Hills or Tsavo East - Tsavo West ending with a twin-beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour in the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
NAIROBI SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP TO NAIROBI IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Nairobi ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON NAIROBI
EXPLORE MORE ON NAIROBI CITY & PARK IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED NAIROBI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE NAIROBI REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +