||Jacaranda Hotel - Nairobi
Jacaranda is a well-equipped comfortable hotel with beautiful gardens, situated in the heart of the Westlands Nairobi. It was open in 1964 and has maintained the same international standards since then. Its location avoids the noise and bustle of the city, yet the charms and attractions of the city remain accessible.
Tell Me About Jacaranda Hotel Located In Nairobi, Kenya?
- It has 121 rooms with 18 executive rooms.
- Rooms are quiet and tastefully furnished, all having:
Direct dial lines.
Workspace for business guests.
- A comprehensive business center is equipped with computer, laser printer, photocopier, fax, e-mail and telephone.
- The are a number of restaurants and dining options:The Safari Café - The main restaurant of the hotel. There is choice of a la carte or buffet for lunch. The evenings are transformed into a candle light dinners.
The Safari Bar - the bar is open form 11 am. to midnight. It over looks the swimming pool and has perfect sundowner views.
The Gazebo Banda - alongside the pool can host a banquet, product launch or a cocktail party for up to 400 guests.
- The Pizza Garden is popular for wedding receptions. One of Nairobi's best kept-secrets, it is particularly attractive.
- The Jacaranda Hotel is particularly well equipped for a conference to host four to 70 people. The Jacaranda room holds 25-board room-style and 40-theater style.
- The Palm Room takes 50 to 70 people respectively. A full range of audio-visual aids is provided and further additions to the conference facilities are planned.