READ MORE ON HILTON GARDEN INN KAMPALA
HILTON GARDEN INN KAMPALA TRIP REVIEWS & ACCOMMODATION ADVISOR (2024-2025)
What We Like About Hilton Garden Inn Kampala
- Lives up to the Garden Inn brand for Hilton, offering international hospitality in the Pearl of Africa; guests can expect facilities and amenities in keeping with established standards.
- Located close to the center of Kampala and provides easy access to some of the main attractions of the city.
- Affordable accommodation making it suitable for every kind of budget-conscious traveler looking for a short stay en route to other destinations in Uganda.
- Offers interconnected rooms which are convenient for families traveling with kids.
- Has a range of facilities and a dedicated selection of rooms designed for the comfort of guests with physical challenges.
Things To Note When Staying At Hilton Garden Inn Kampala
- Provides facilities like a swimming pool with loungers and a well-equipped fitness center.
- Large value hotel with 96 rooms, may not be suitable for the discerning holidayer desiring tranquility and highly personalized services.
- Main access point into the city is through Entebbe International Airport which is located at a distance from the city, guests visiting for short 1 night stays may want to stay closer to the airport.
- Has only one on-site restaurant, guests staying for extended periods may wish to visit other dining places in Kampala.
- Its small swimming pool could be inadequate when the hotel is over half its capacity of 100+ guests or when hosting conferences.
Hilton Garden Inn Kampala Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Kampala, Uganda
Write A Review On Hilton Garden Inn Kampala In Kampala, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED KAMPALA ON A TOUR VACATION IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE HILTON GARDEN INN KAMPALA REVIEW
2. Reviews For Hilton Garden Inn Kampala
3. Hilton Garden Inn Kampala Map
4. Photos For Hilton Garden Inn Kampala
5. Video For Hilton Garden Inn Kampala
6. Booking Itinerary Idea For Kampala
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
Latitude 0 DegreesKampala
Kampala Serena HotelKampala
Emin Pasha HotelKampala
Le Petit Village HotelKampala
Sheraton Kampala HotelKampala
Protea Hotel Kampala By MarriottKampala
Hilton Garden Inn KampalaKampala
Protea Hotel Kampala Skyz By MarriottKampala
Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort & SpaKampala
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO KAMPALA IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Hilton Garden Inn Kampala? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON HILTON GARDEN INN KAMPALA
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +