GUIDE ON LE PETIT VILLAGE HOTEL IN UGANDA
Le Petit Village Hotel Overview & Where Is It Located?On the outskirts of the central cosmopolitan city of Kampala and near the US Embassy sits a lovely surprise. A secluded haven of serenity and tranquility, Le Petit Village is a delightful fusion of the rustic feel of a Ugandan village and the conveniences of the contemporary world. Step onto the property of this deluxe boutique holiday accommodation, and become entranced by the landscaped gardens traversed by charming stone walkways. Rooms surround a cozy swimming pool and lush gardens, which form the focal point of the hotel. Thatched roofs add to the pleasant safari ambiance, as do the flowers and lush foliage.
- Located outside the main central city area in a secluded tranquil area of Kampala
- Fusion decor comprising of a combination of rustic and urban facilities and amenities
- Swimming pool with loungers for relaxing and sunbathing
- Beautiful, landscaped gardens with lush green tropical foliage and pathways leading to the rooms
- Within a distance of 9 kilometers (5 miles) from the city center and 42 kilometers (26 miles) from Entebbe Airport
What To Expect At Le Petit Village Hotel Accommodation?
- Deluxe Hotel Tier 2 Experience. Total of 12 rooms in 3 different specifications
- Choice of more spacious categories such as Junior Suites and Executive Suites
- Junior and Executive Suites features a larger lounge area and Victorian claw-footed bathtub
- Executive Suites with a well-equipped kitchenette, dining room, an extra upper floor room and living room
- Patio with seating arrangements for enjoying the lovely climate of Kampala
Things To Do (Activities & Tour Attractions) & Why Visit Le Petit Village Hotel In Kampala?
- Exploring the five districts of Kampala and its many attractions
- Viewing the many architectural specimens of the Central District that are now hotels and restaurants
- Visit to the Kasubi Tombs, burial grounds of the ancient Buganda Kings, now a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Cruises, fishing, and other water activities on Lake Victoria including birdwatching
- Shopping for mementos and souvenirs at the the Craft Village on Buganda Road
The legendary Buganda kings once ruled over the country using Kampala as their ruling and defence base. That ancient era is reflected in the Kasubi Tombs, which were declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO. The esteemed Makerere University, once the only center of learning of its kind in East Africa, offers guests the opportunity to marvel at its imposing and impressive architecture. Since the city stands on the banks of the iconic Lake Victoria, visitors may take a trip out to the Makindye area, where you can go horseback riding or birdwatching in search of the city’s diverse indigenous avian life. Boating, fishing, and sunset cruises are only some of the other fascinating aquatic activities you can enjoy while visiting this unique and exciting region.
How Is The Dining At Le Petit Village Hotel?
- In-house restaurant, Le Chateau Brasserie Belge serves all meals for the resident guests
- Selection of Continental and Belgian cuisines accompanied with fine wines from the cellars
- Indoor and poolside alfresco seating for dining
- La Patisserie provides soups, salads, baked goods, and different kinds of confectionery
- The restaurant has been operating for over 20 years, and offers one of the finest cuisine experiences in Uganda
What We Like About Le Petit Village Hotel
- Located less than 9 km (5 miles) from the heart of Kampala city, the hotel is close to the US embassy, local bakery, wine store, pharmacy, fruit store, gift shop, bank and also a mall.
- The swimming pool is excellent for cooling off after a long day of touring.
- Staff are well-trained and provide excellent service to guests.
- With just 12 rooms, safari vacationers can enjoy a tranquil boutique experience with thoughtful, personalized service.
- The on-site restaurant, Le Château Brasserie Belge, offers delicious gourmet meals.
Things To Note When Staying At Le Petit Village Hotel
- The accommodation does not include a fitness center or spa facilities.
- With just 12 rooms, safari guests looking to stay at the hotel should book their rooms well in advance i.e. 12 to 18 months prior to arrival during the peak season.
- Rooms are not fully soundproofed, so roadside noise, music from the nearby nightclub, neighborhood security dogs may be audible.
- Facilities and amenities are not ideal for business travelers; there is no business center, and rooms do not have a hairdryer, ironing board, hangers, or slippers; though, ironing services and hairdryers to borrow can be requested at the reception desk.
- The hotel can be recommended when spending at least 2 nights in Kampala. It is located 42 kilometers (26 miles) from Entebbe International Airport; may not be suitable for overnight guests looking for short travel distances from the airport.
Le Petit Village Hotel Rating By AfricanMecca
Users (0 votes) 0
Le Petit Village Hotel Is A Premier Tier 2 Hotel Accommodation
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Le Petit Village Hotel In Kampala, Uganda
Read More +
WHERE & BEST PLACES TO STAY KAMPALA CITY
Read More +
KAMPALA TOURS & ATTRACTIONS
Read More +
UGANDA GORILLA TREK & CHIMPANZEE SAFARIS
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA TOUR BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR FOR LE PETIT VILLAGE HOTEL IN KAMPALA UGANDA
When staying at Le Petit Village Hotel in Uganda, we recommend combining it with Bwindi Park for your gorilla safari trek, Queen Elizabeth, Murchison Falls and Kibale (chimpanzee safari) alongside your city tour visits of Entebbe.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas such as Mgahinga to track down golden monkeys and gorillas in the same park, Jinja for whitewater rafting on the Nile River, Semliki, Lake Mburo or Kidepo for an offbeat wildlife tour.
You can end your vacation on the beach at Lake Victoria or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.READ MORE
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO KAMPALA IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Le Petit Village Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON LE PETIT VILLAGE HOTEL
Latitude 0 DegreesKampala
Kampala Serena HotelKampala
Emin Pasha HotelKampala
Le Petit Village HotelKampala
Sheraton Kampala HotelKampala
Protea Hotel Kampala By MarriottKampala
Hilton Garden Inn KampalaKampala
Protea Hotel Kampala Skyz By MarriottKampala
Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort & SpaKampala
HAVE YOU VISITED KAMPALA ON A TOUR VACATION IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE LE PETIT VILLAGE HOTEL REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +