GUIDE ON HILTON GARDEN INN KAMPALA IN UGANDA
Hilton Garden Inn Kampala Overview & Where Is It Located?Boasting of a contemporary ambiance featuring warm color tones with highlights of African art, the Hilton Garden Kampala is an economy accommodation in the Kitante locale of Kampala. Following a strict no smoking policy, the hotel has a comfortable lounge with an airy, open feel complete with a bar to one side. Potted plants and wooden panels highlight the warm decor.
Hilton Garden provides a range of modern-day facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool with loungers all around. While you can spend lazy vacation afternoons napping in the warm sunshine, the pool is also perfect for a cozy conversation in the evenings. You must also visit the fitness center to check out the range of equipment and work off the wholesome meals under the direction of the on-site trainer. Guests with mobility challenges staying in Kampala will find that the hotel has many arrangements for their comfort and convenience.
- Located within the Kitante area of Kampala
- Contemporary ambiance in muted tones, wood paneling, and potted plants blended tastefully with Ugandan art
- Part of the Hilton hospitality chain of hotels all across the world, and the similar Garden Inn value quality is maintained in Kampala too
- Swimming pool with loungers for relaxed conversations and sunbathing
- Well-equipped fitness center for working out
What To Expect At Hilton Garden Inn Kampala Accommodation?
- Value Hotel Tier 3 Experience. Total of 96 rooms in four specifications
- Queen, King and Twin Rooms offering a choice of a double bed or twin singles, as the name suggests
- Accessible rooms suitable for guests with mobility challenges
- Option of booking interconnected rooms for traveling families and larger groups
- Ensuite bathroom with bathrobes, slippers, shower area, and branded toiletries
Standard amenities include air-conditioning, work station with a desk lamp and ergonomic chair, safe, minibar, and supplies for making tea and coffee. Dark curtains block out the lights, and the iron with ironing board helps with wardrobe maintenance. You can also catch up with world events on the large TV with satellite connection. Enjoy a blissful slumber thanks to the 250 thread count sheets and down pillows. And, relax in the small seating arrangement. The ensuite bathroom features bath slippers, bathrobes, a shower stall, and a single vanity.
Things To Do (Activities & Tour Attractions) & Why Visit Hilton Garden Inn Kampala In Kampala?
- Located close to the central commercial hub of Kampala offering easy access to attractions
- Shopping at Acacia Mall to buy essentials and souvenirs at the Craft Village on Buganda Road
- Playing a round of golf at the Uganda Golf Club
- Cultural expeditions with visits to Nakayima Tree and Kasubi Tombs
- Visit spiritual and architectural attractions sites such as the Baha’i Temple, Kampala Jewish Synagogue, Uganda National Mosque, Shree Sanatan Dharma Mandal, Rubaga and Namirembe Cathedrals
- Day excursion to experience water and land activities around the northern banks of Lake Victoria
Take a walk down the annals of history in the company of the tour guide assigned to you by AfricanMecca. Enjoy visiting the architectural specimens for which Kampala is famous (best time to go). Among them are Makerere University and Rubaga and Namirembe Cathedrals. Immerse yourself in the exciting culture of Uganda with visits to attractions like Kasubi Tombs, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, or the legendary Nakayima Tree that has both historical and religious significance. You must also visit Africa’s only Baha’i Temple, mosques, a Jewish Synagogue and Hindu temples alongside a stopover on the northern banks of Lake Victoria for birdwatching, sunset cruises, fishing horseback riding and more.
How Is The Dining At Hilton Garden Inn Kampala?
- Room service for ordering meals in your room
- The Garden Cafe & Lounge for ordering coffee and pastries during the day and alcoholic drinks in the evenings
- Wholesome breakfast spread with a choice of fruits, cereals, waffles, and pastries
- The chef takes personal care of guests by looking out for their dietary needs especially for cook-to-order selections and à la carte menu
- Garden Grille & Bar serves all meals including mouthwatering international, Ugandan, Indian and Asian dishes
Pros & Cons At Hilton Garden Inn Kampala In Kampala
What We Like About Hilton Garden Inn Kampala
- Lives up to the Garden Inn brand for Hilton, offering international hospitality in the Pearl of Africa; guests can expect facilities and amenities in keeping with established standards.
- Located close to the center of Kampala and provides easy access to some of the main attractions of the city.
- Affordable accommodation making it suitable for every kind of budget-conscious traveler looking for a short stay en route to other destinations in Uganda.
- Offers interconnected rooms which are convenient for families traveling with kids.
- Has a range of facilities and a dedicated selection of rooms designed for the comfort of guests with physical challenges.
Things To Note When Staying At Hilton Garden Inn Kampala
- Provides facilities like a swimming pool with loungers and a well-equipped fitness center.
- Large value hotel with 96 rooms, may not be suitable for the discerning holidayer desiring tranquility and highly personalized services.
- Main access point into the city is through Entebbe International Airport which is located at a distance from the city, guests visiting for short 1 night stays may want to stay closer to the airport.
- Has only one on-site restaurant, guests staying for extended periods may wish to visit other dining places in Kampala.
- Its small swimming pool could be inadequate when the hotel is over half its capacity of 100+ guests or when hosting conferences.
Hilton Garden Inn Kampala Rating By AfricanMecca
Users (0 votes) 0
Hilton Garden Inn Kampala Is A Value Tier 3 Hotel Accommodation
Learn More On AfricanMecca Hotel Tier Ratings & Experiences
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Hilton Garden Inn Kampala In Kampala, Uganda
Read More +
WHERE & BEST PLACES TO STAY KAMPALA CITY
Confused and overwhelmed? Read more on where to stay in Kampala based on Hotel Tier Rating
Read More +
KAMPALA ACTIVITIES & TOUR ATTRACTIONS
Curious about Kampala? Read more on attractions, AfricanMecca city day tours and excursions
Read More +
UGANDA GORILLA TREK & CHIMPANZEE SAFARIS
How to plan your safari in Uganda? Trip ideas for private, luxury custom, honeymoon and family AfricanMecca tours
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA TOUR BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR FOR HILTON GARDEN INN KAMPALA IN KAMPALA UGANDA
When staying at Hilton Garden Inn Kampala in Uganda, we recommend combining it with Bwindi Park for your gorilla safari trek, Queen Elizabeth, Murchison Falls and Kibale (chimpanzee safari) alongside your city tour visits of Entebbe.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas such as Mgahinga to track down golden monkeys and gorillas in the same park, Jinja for whitewater rafting on the Nile River, Semliki, Lake Mburo or Kidepo for an offbeat wildlife tour.
You can end your vacation on the beach at Lake Victoria or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.
1. How To Plan Uganda Safari Trips? (Summary)
2. Wildlife Safari Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
3. Private & Tailor-Made Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
4. Honeymoon Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
5. Family Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
6. Luxury Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
7. Photo Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
8. Cultural Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
9. Gorilla, Chimpanzee & Primate Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
10. Hike, Trek & Bush Walk Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
11. Birding Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
12. Wedding Safaris Trip Planning Guide For UgandaREAD MORE
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO KAMPALA IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Hilton Garden Inn Kampala? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON HILTON GARDEN INN KAMPALA
Latitude 0 DegreesKampala
Kampala Serena HotelKampala
Emin Pasha HotelKampala
Le Petit Village HotelKampala
Sheraton Kampala HotelKampala
Protea Hotel Kampala By MarriottKampala
Hilton Garden Inn KampalaKampala
Protea Hotel Kampala Skyz By MarriottKampala
Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort & SpaKampala
HAVE YOU VISITED KAMPALA ON A TOUR VACATION IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE HILTON GARDEN INN KAMPALA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Baggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In AfricaBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya With AfricanMeccaMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Times Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet UpTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +