GUIDE ON EMIN PASHA HOTEL IN UGANDA
Emin Pasha Hotel Overview & Where Is It Located?The Emin Pasha Hotel is an oasis of tranquility and natural beauty, nestled within two acres of lushly landscaped tropical gardens in the heart of Kampala city. This deluxe boutique accommodation combines the old-world charm of Uganda’s colonial era with a favorable, urban location, which affords guests the best of both traditional Ugandan hospitality and the latest contemporary conveniences. Touring visitors will enjoy the hotel’s grand and classically styled interiors, tastefully decorated with soft furnishings and local artwork. The Emin Pasha Hotel's guests can relax on loungers beside the swimming pool or drop in at The Emin Pasha Spa for some relaxing holiday pampering, including a variety of massages, mani-pedis, and other beauty treatments.
- Standing on 2 acres of well-landscaped tropical gardens amid the city of Kampala
- Combines facilities and amenities of traditional Ugandan and contemporary hospitality
- The Emin Pasha Spa for enjoying expert massages and a range of beauty treatments
- Swimming pool for taking relaxing dips or napping in loungers
- Stylish traditional interiors adorned with local artifacts and soft furnishings
What To Expect At Emin Pasha Hotel Accommodation?
- Deluxe Hotel Tier 2 Experience. Total of 20 rooms and suites in 4 configurations
- Rooms housed in two-story structures with a balcony or patio depending on the floor
- Garden Rooms and Garden Suites located on the lower floors
- Superior Rooms and Superior Suites on the upper floors have French windows overlooking the pool and gardens
- Ensuite bathroom featuring a pedestal vanity, shower, bathtub, and bathrobes
Guests can look forward to deluxe rooming amenities that include; air conditioning, Wi-Fi, a mini-bar, coffee-making supplies, flat-screen TV, and bottled drinking water. The large beds are draped with a canopy of diaphanous mosquito netting that adds to the room’s romantic classic Africa ambiance. The Superior and Garden Rooms are equipped with either a deep bathtub or a slate-tiled tropical shower. The Suites’ en-suite bathrooms include both a shower and a luxuriously deep, old-world style, claw-foot bathtub, along with comfy bathrobes and a stand-alone pedestal vanity.
Things To Do (Activities & Tour Attractions) & Why Visit Emin Pasha Hotel In Kampala?
- Central location for checking out shopping malls, cinemas, museums, galleries, and restaurants
- Lakeside and water activities such as golfing, horseback riding, cruises, and bird watching
- Gastronomic excursions to sample the offerings at Nakawa district’s Port Bell Pier
- Visits to the Uganda Wildlife Education Center and the Serenada Eco-Tourism Site for wildlife educations
- Exploring architectural attractions like Rubaga and Namirembe Cathedrals, and Kasubi Tombs, now a UNESCO World Heritage site
Guests may also enjoy visiting the Rubaga district, the former capital of the ancient kings of Buganda and the site where Muslim traders and colonial explorers first set up a base in Uganda. The Rubaga district boasts the Kasubi Tombs, now a UNESCO World Heritage site, and many fascinating colonial-era structures such as the Rubaga and Namirembe Cathedrals.
Guests seeking intellectual and spiritual experiences can take a trip out to the Kawempe district where they can visit the renowned Makerere University, Shree Sanatan Dharma Mandal Hindu Temple, the Uganda National Mosque, and the Baha’i Temple. Guests who are interested in more gastronomic delights might visit the collection of fantastic restaurants located on the Nakawa district’s Port Bell Pier. The Pier also serves as the primary harbor for the many passenger liners and cargo carriers that traverse Lake Victoria. For an introduction to the incredible wildlife of Uganda, guests can spend some vacation time touring the Uganda Wildlife Education Center and the Serenada Eco-Tourism Site.
How Is The Dining At Emin Pasha Hotel?
- Fez Brasserie offering international fare with a blend of French, Asian and Uganda twist
- Indoor and alfresco dining options with meals served on the terrace
- Wholesome breakfast spread with a range of hot and cold items
- Fez Wine and Bar serves all kinds of alcoholic drinks and cocktails. Fez Takeaway for ordering burgers, pizza and fries
- Live musical entertainment on some nights of the week after dinner
The Fez Wine & Bar offers a selection of contemporary wines and other beverages, perfect to drink to when meeting and socializing with other guests. Emin Pasha Hotel also hosts live jazz and musical evenings featuring local artists on some nights, and you may plan to coincide your visit to Kampala during the event nights (best time to go).
What We Like About Emin Pasha Hotel
- Has a stylish decor that features classic styles of architecture, offers guests a sophisticated and luxurious colonial atmosphere.
- Strategically situated in the heart of Kampala city, so guests will not have to travel far to access the city’s main attractions and international embassies and consulates.
- The Emin Pasha Spa provides expert massages and other beauty treatments.
- With just 20 rooms, guests can enjoy a quiet, comfy stay in a tranquil environment.
- Offers the use of a swimming pool, surrounded by lush gardens, and a pleasant, relaxing ambiance.
Things To Note When Staying At Emin Pasha Hotel
- As a branded and award winning boutique hotel, parity of high level of services and upkeep of furnishing can sometimes be inconsistent with advertised levels of quality; though, expected from a Tier 2 deluxe accommodation.
- Room and meal prices are on the higher side as there is limited competition in central Kampala for a smaller boutique accommodation.
- With just 20 rooms, business and leisure guests looking to stay at the hotel should book their rooms well in advance i.e. 12 to 18 months prior to arrival during the peak season.
- The hotel facilitates garden conferences and weddings, guests might find that the hotel becomes noisy during such events. There is also live musical entertainment after dinner on some nights.
- For guests wanting more rooming space and a bath, we recommend booking the Garden Suite if you prefer ground views and access or the high Superior Suite for upper level views.
Emin Pasha Hotel Rating By AfricanMecca
Users (0 votes) 0
Emin Pasha Hotel Is A Premier Tier 2 Hotel Accommodation
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Emin Pasha Hotel In Kampala, Uganda
Read More +
WHERE & BEST PLACES TO STAY KAMPALA CITY
Read More +
KAMPALA TOURS & ATTRACTIONS
Read More +
UGANDA GORILLA TREK & CHIMPANZEE SAFARIS
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA TOUR BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR FOR EMIN PASHA HOTEL IN KAMPALA UGANDA
When staying at Emin Pasha Hotel in Uganda, we recommend combining it with Bwindi Park for your gorilla safari trek, Queen Elizabeth, Murchison Falls and Kibale (chimpanzee safari) alongside your city tour visits of Entebbe.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas such as Mgahinga to track down golden monkeys and gorillas in the same park, Jinja for whitewater rafting on the Nile River, Semliki, Lake Mburo or Kidepo for an offbeat wildlife tour.
You can end your vacation on the beach at Lake Victoria or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.READ MORE
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO KAMPALA IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Emin Pasha Hotel? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON EMIN PASHA HOTEL
Latitude 0 DegreesKampala
Kampala Serena HotelKampala
Emin Pasha HotelKampala
Le Petit Village HotelKampala
Sheraton Kampala HotelKampala
Protea Hotel Kampala By MarriottKampala
Hilton Garden Inn KampalaKampala
Protea Hotel Kampala Skyz By MarriottKampala
Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort & SpaKampala
HAVE YOU VISITED KAMPALA ON A TOUR VACATION IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE EMIN PASHA HOTEL REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +