MOMELLA TREK COSTS & ROUTE ITINERARY FOR MOUNT MERU
Uhuru Trails by AfricanMecca offers a personalized 6 days, full Mount Meru climbing expedition with ample time to acclimatize which includes detours to some of the more delightful beauty spots, with pre and post climb nights at Mountain Inn in Moshi town to prepare in advance, hire any equipment and return later to relax after your climb. You also have the option of staying in Arusha if you prefer. The Mount Meru trekking route can vary with circumstances or with client preference from as little as a one-day highlands walking tour to a lesser 5 days hiking excursion for those in a hurry to prepare for Kilimanjaro
MOMELLA ROUTE SUMMARY FOR YOUR MOUNT MERU CLIMB WITH UHURU TRAILS BY AFRICANMECCA
Read More On The Overview Experience Of Climbing Mount Meru
PUBLIC SOCIAL MEDIA STREAM FROM CLIMBERS AROUND THE WEB FOR MOUNT MERU SHARING AN INDEPENDENT PHOTO EXPERIENCE & PERSPECTIVE OF THEIR SPECIFIC CLIMB.
Thanks To The Tanzanian Park Authorities And Government For Hosting These Climbers Annually, And More Importantly, Cheers To These Climbers For Supporting Sustainable Tourism In Northern Tanzania.
Click Here For More Social Media News And Updates For Mount Meru
SATELLITE MAP OF MOUNT MERU IN ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK
2022-2023 COST OF CLIMBING MOUNT MERU WITH UHURU TRAILS BY AFRICANMECCA
We recommend you plan and book your privately guided and custom Mount Meru climb for at least 8 to 10 months prior to your arrival. Mountain huts are almost fully booked all year round due to limited rooming capacity on the mountain and high demand. Please contact us to customize your Meru climb and request prices based on your personal preferences, acclimatization requirement and fitness needs.
2022 Prices (CY) Momella Route - Mount Meru 6 Days Private Trek
|Momella Route - Mount Meru 6 Days Private Trek - CY||Per Adult Sharing||Single Person Room||Solo Traveler|
|January To December||$2155||$2635||$3000|
- Single Person Room requires a minimum of 2 persons traveling together
- Solo Traveler requires a minimum of 1 person traveling
2023 Prices (NY) Momella Route - Mount Meru 6 Days Private Trek
|Momella Route - Mount Meru 6 Days Private Trek - NY||Per Adult Sharing||Single Person Room||Solo Traveler|
|January To December||$2320||$2835||$3230|
- Private trek and climb guiding services. All our guides are native experts in mountain climbing, African wildlife, and the African culture, many of who speak other European languages.
- Dedicated guide assigned to each trekker. Uniquely, we offer every trekker his or her own personal climb guide (1 GUIDE : 1 CLIMBER RATIO). The climb will be led by a Head Altitude Responder Guide - per group
- Private porterage services by a team of dedicated mountain porters.
- Tanzania team’s 30 plus years experience of officially pioneering and operating Kilimanjaro treks and tours in Tanzania.
- Accommodation as indicated - sharing room.
- Private mountain chef offering delicious high altitude cuisine - full board meals (lunch, dinner & breakfast) when staying the night during the climb.
- Portable toilet with tent set up, toilet paper, sanitization and porterage for each day, for your private use - per group.
- Foldable travel bed with an inflatable mattress - per person. This will avoid you sleeping on cold grounds.
- Emergency stretcher for each day with porterage for quick descents where air rescue is inaccessible, for your private use - per group.
- Emergency Oxygen System - 1 cylinder per person - assist in breathing to counter or minimize Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) for safe descent.
- Pulse oximeter - per group - to monitor and log oxygen saturation.
- Flying Doctors Emergency Evacuation - where accessible - air ambulance that assists in emergency medical evacuation to Nairobi.
- When available, access to Kilimanjaro SAR helicopter rescue service - you must have travel insurance to cover your costs for high altitude medical evacuation up to 6000 meters - terms and conditions apply.
- Logistical transfers - you will be transferred in a private 4x4 vehicle (custom safari built) as stated in the itinerary.
- Private arrival and departure meet, greet and transfer services.
- All park and reserve entry fees, airstrip transfers, VAT, government levies, service charges and hotel taxes for the services booked.
- Africa, America and Europe office and cellular emergency contact details.
Read More +
MOUNT MERU CLIMB OVERVIEW
Mount Meru at 4566 meters is the second highest mountain in Tanzania. It is often used as an acclimatizing mountain hiking prelude to a Kilimanjaro climbing challenge with Uhuru Trails by AfricanMecca.
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN ARUSHA PARK
In Arusha National Park, guests only have the option of staying at Hatari Lodge as a reliably consistent and tourist focused accommodation located on the northeastern border of the park.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN ARUSHA PARK
With so much natural beauty surrounding you, the two most recommended activities in Arusha Park are game drives and canoe safaris. These activities give you a unique perspective of the biosphere.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT ARUSHA PARK
The best time for a Arusha safari is from June to October during the dry season when migrant game from elephants to hoofed herbivores congregate around the swamps and the Arusha River valley.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Loretta and I had a great time on our honeymoon. Simiton, your safari guide in Tanzania was awesome! He was very professional, very accommodating and very knowledgeable. We are already talking about our next trip to Africa!
Loretta and Danny Haag - California, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
First off, we had the most amazing time ever and wanted to thank you very much. Tanzania proved without a doubt to meet all of our expectations. Every detail was thought of on our trip by AfricanMecca and were are all flawless.
Marcy Burton & Ryan Kerr - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Jambo Raza, It was a wonderful experience in Tanzania. Rogers, our guide was superb; knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly. We were treated very well by all your ground team and everything ran smoothly. I enjoyed it all.
Alan Winner, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR ARUSHA IN NORTHERN TANZANIA
When visiting Arusha, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Arusha attractions and cultural activities before your Northern Tanzania safari to Serengeti (wildebeest migration), Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara and Tarangire. You may hike Mount Meru or Mount Kilimanjaro to experience a full day trek or multiple days climb, or even explore Arusha National Park for an adventurous canoeing experience on Momella Lakes combined with a game drive. End your trip with a Swahili cultural tour and beach holiday in Zanzibar.
You may optionally extend out to offbeat parks in Southern and Western Tanzania such as Nyerere (Selous), Ruaha or Katavi ending with a chimpanzee trekking safari at Gombe or Mahale by the relaxing Lake Tanganyika.
ARUSHA PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO ARUSHA IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Arusha ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK
ARUSHA CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED ARUSHA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE ARUSHA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +