AfricanMecca Arusha Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Hotel Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Arusha Hotel Tier Ratings & Experiences In Tanzania (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Arusha Tier One HotelsThe Arusha Hotel Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & meal rate in Tanzania starts from US $250 to US $350 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $500+ a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket, upgraded rooms and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Arusha Tier Two HotelsThe Arusha Hotel Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & meal rate in Tanzania starts from US $150 to US $200 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $350+ a night for a highly discerning and authentic experience with upgraded rooming. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Arusha Tier Three HotelsThe Arusha Hotel Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & meal rate in Tanzania starts from US $100 to US $150 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $200+ a night for an upgraded rooming, suburban and smaller accommodation experiences. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Arusha Pricing Notes- The above Arusha pricing is a guide only to your specific Hotel Tier accommodation choice in Tanzania. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Tanzania.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Arusha Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In TanzaniaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON TANZANIA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN ARUSHA
All of the Arusha accommodations are located inside the city, in the farmland suburbs or at the foothills of Mount Meru. We recommend you stay for one or two days to experience the city activities.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN ARUSHA
Whether you want to learn about the earliest signs of mankind, learn about the city's history, visit the park or interact with its people, there are many ways to enjoy your Arusha exploratory tour.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT ARUSHA
Arusha has two wet seasons and two dry seasons. The long dry season is from June through October, and August is typically the driest month of the year. The long rainy season is from March to May.
Read More +
ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK
Situated in northern Tanzania is the little-known treasure of Arusha National Park that features a variety of ecosystems, such as grasslands, swamps, crater lakes, highland forest and more.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Loretta and I had a great time on our honeymoon. Simiton, your safari guide in Tanzania was awesome! He was very professional, very accommodating and very knowledgeable. We are already talking about our next trip to Africa!
Loretta and Danny Haag - California, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
First off, we had the most amazing time ever and wanted to thank you very much. Tanzania proved without a doubt to meet all of our expectations. Every detail was thought of on our trip by AfricanMecca and were are all flawless.
Marcy Burton & Ryan Kerr - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Jambo Raza, It was a wonderful experience in Tanzania. Rogers, our guide was superb; knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly. We were treated very well by all your ground team and everything ran smoothly. I enjoyed it all.
Alan Winner, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
EAST AFRICA SAFARI TRIP IDEA FOR ARUSHA IN NORTHERN TANZANIA
When staying at Arumeru River Lodge in Arusha, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Arusha attractions and cultural activities before heading out on your Northern Tanzania safari to Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara and Tarangire. You may optionally extend out to Mount Meru or Mount Kilimanjaro to experience a full day or multiple days trek, or even head out to Arusha National Park for an exhilarating canoeing experience on Momella Lakes ending with an exploratory game drive.READ MORE
ARUSHA SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP TO ARUSHA IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Arusha ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON ARUSHA
ARUSHA HOTELS & LODGES
Lake Duluti LodgeArusha
Rivertrees Country InnArusha
Arusha Coffee LodgeArusha
The Arusha HotelArusha
The African TulipArusha
Arusha Serena Hotel (Lake Duluti)Arusha
Ngurdoto Mountain LodgeArusha
Ngare Sero Mountain LodgeArusha
Mount Meru HotelArusha
Mount Meru Game LodgeArusha
Kibo Palace HotelArusha
KIA Lodge near Kilimanjaro AirportArusha
Karama Lodge And SpaArusha
East African HotelArusha
Dik Dik HotelArusha
Arusha Safari LodgeArusha
Arumeru River LodgeArusha
EXPLORE MORE ON ARUSHA CITY & PARK IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED ARUSHA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE ARUSHA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +