GUIDE ON NYASI MIGRATIONAL CAMP IN TANZANIA
For prime viewing of the wildebeest migration in Tanzania, we recommend the premium safari accommodation of Nyasi Migrational Camp, which relocates to three prime areas within the Serengeti National Park, a world-class destination for discerning travelers. Although the wildlife viewing is unparalleled year-round, the draw of the Great Migration is too tempting for most to resist.
At the center of the greatest natural events on the planet are thronging herds of over 1.5 million wildebeests, their dark ruddy coats in stark contrast to their fellow travelers — thousands of zebras. The animals follow an ancient path that takes them to the best grazing and water sources in the park. The journey is never-ending for the creatures, and our guests see the perseverance in every animal’s eyes. Nyasi Migrational Camp operates in northern Serengeti, and southern Serengeti.
Accommodation At Nyasi Migrational CampNyasi Migrational Camp is designed with a special ambiance perfect for an immersive luxury safari holiday for AfricanMecca guests while in Tanzania’s most iconic national park. The camp is divided into two sections with a total of nine tents including a two-bedroom family tent — one with six tents, and another with three tents. Each section is set up to offer a unique perspective of the grassy plains and animals.
From the moment you walk into your private space, you are embraced by beautiful decor with shimmering bronze fabric drapes, rugs with exotic patterns, and a charming bed enveloped with white mosquito netting and linens. The space has a simple elegance that harks back to the time of early European explorers.
Wrought-iron and wood nightstands flank the bed and are adorned with brass lanterns and other small decorative elements. The ensuite area includes a folding wash stand with steel basin, water pitcher and mirror. A luggage rack and shower complete the furnishings. Outdoors there is an intimate shaded verandah with safari chairs and a small table.
For your family vacation, we recommend the larger safari tent, which includes two sleeping areas, one on each side of a private lounge that opens to impressive views of the wilds of Africa. Six or more guests can reserve the entire smaller campsite on an exclusive basis. Common areas include a dining and lounge tent and firepit area with seating.
Safari At Nyasi Migrational CampNyasi Migrational Camp offers private guided trips for all its guests (exclusive use of 4x4 and private guide) into the bush country of Serengeti. Day drives begin around sunrise, when the animals are first greeting the day with a walk down to the water or quietly foraging for young, sweet grasses. This may also be a time of unexpected surprises, such as coming across a sleepy pride of lions, bellies full of the evening’s meal, as evidenced by the carcass lying near the feline hunters.
Game drives are also available in the later afternoon, after tea and snacks at camp. This is when the nocturnal species begin to emerge from hiding spots that camouflage them during the day. The location of Nyasi Migrational Camp gives AfricanMecca guests access to activities that are not inside the park, such as night drives and bush walks in Maswa Game Reserve, as well as day trips to Ndutu or the southern plains of Serengeti.
In the north, game drives during the migration season are done either in the Lamai or Kogatende regions depending on which campsite guests are staying in. You can optionally add a balloon safari to your itinerary when staying in the Kogatende northern Serengeti campsite.
Dining At Nyasi Migrational CampImagine relaxing with a glass of wine and delectable samplings of African and international cuisine that take you on a culinary tour, whilst stars sparkle in the ebony black skies overhead. The camp chef takes extra time to ensure that you’re not only nourished but enjoy a dining experience unlike any other on the planet.
You can have breakfast and lunch in the bush as part of your game viewing tours in Serengeti, or enjoy private dining in areas around the camp property or in your tent. The dining tent has a fully stocked bar and family-style seating, served on sparkling china and shimmering crystal, lit by the warm glow of lanterns. Sundowners are prepared for your evening game drive and served at camp around the common firepit, where you can join other guests.
|1. Serengeti Safari Park Guide||2. Best Time & Weather To Visit Serengeti|
|3. Serengeti Map||4. Safari Lodges, Camps & Hotels In Serengeti|
Option 2: Select Below Our Highly Recommended & Unique Designed Serengeti Safaris
Areas Visited: Serengeti From Dar es Salaam Or Zanzibar
Areas Visited: Serengeti From Arusha
What We Like About Nyasi Migrational Camp
- Guests who stay at the south camp from December to March have access to the private conservancy activities in Maswa Game Reserve.
- One of the campsites in northern Serengeti is located in the remote and secluded wilderness of Lamai. The second one is in Kogatende. Opt for the Lamai campsite as your first priority campsite.
- The camp offers an authentic safari experience with touches of boutique bush elegance i.e. offers an exceptional blend of traditional safari elements with opulent luxury details.
- Nyasi Migrational Camp is family-friendly, offering a larger two-bedroom tent with private lounge, as well as family safaris and children’s activities.
- Privately guided game drives i.e. exclusive use of 4x4 vehicle with your expert private guide.
Things To Note When Staying At Nyasi Migrational Camp
- Because the camp allows children of any age, it may not be the best option for guests who prefer a small and intimate adult-oriented accommodation; however, this does not affect guests on game drives which are all privately guided.
- Maswa Game Reserve in the south was formerly a hunting reserve that is now turned into a photographic reserve. Wildlife can be skittish due it former history; though, wildlife viewing is improving every year in the private reserve.
- This is a premier luxury mobile bush camp, so the prices are on the higher side.
- Nyasi Migrational Camp is particularly popular during the peak south and north migration season, so rooms get filled very fast — we encourage you to book 12 - 18 months prior to your scheduled trip. The camp is closed from April through mid-May and the second half of November.
- It is also not ideal for guests who prefer an upmarket permanent tented or lodge safari experience e.g. families who need a pool for children and spa services for the adults.
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Nyasi Migrational Camp In Tanzania
Read More +
PLACES TO STAY IN SERENGETI
Read More +
WILDLIFE SAFARIS IN TANZANIA
Read More +
ZANZIBAR ISLAND & BEACH GUIDE
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR NYASI MIGRATIONAL CAMP IN TANZANIA
When staying at Nyasi Migrational Camp in Serengeti, we recommend combining it with your Northern Tanzania safari to Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater. End your trip with a Swahili cultural tour and beach holiday in Zanzibar.
You may optionally extend out to offbeat parks in Southern and Western Tanzania such as Nyerere (Selous), Ruaha or Katavi ending with a chimpanzee trekking safari at Gombe or Mahale by the relaxing Lake Tanganyika.
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Nyasi Migrational Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON NYASI MIGRATIONAL CAMP
MOBILE SERENGETI CAMPS
Nyasi Migrational CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nyikani Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti SojournSerengeti East , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti South
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nasikia Mobile Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serian Serengeti (Lamai & Kusini)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serian Serengeti (North & South)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Olakira Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Ubuntu Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE NYASI MIGRATIONAL CAMP REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +