The Red Pepper House Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Lamu, Kenya
HAVE YOU VISITED LAMU FOR A BEACH VACATION IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE THE RED PEPPER HOUSE REVIEW
2. Reviews For The Red Pepper House
3. The Red Pepper House Map
4. Photos For The Red Pepper House
5. Video For The Red Pepper House
6. Trip Ideas For The Red Pepper House
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safari could not have been more helpful through the entire process of planning our trip to Kenya. Our trip to Lamu (a suggestion by Raza) was incredible, and Kizingo is a perfect place to stay there. All in all, we had an amazing time in Kenya.
Jordan Klein & Anna Kohanski - New York, United States
Lamu was fabulous. hot and sunny and we again were delighted with our accommodation. Everything was run smoothly and without any hitches and we are most grateful for a truly memorable holiday of a life time. You organised everything efficiently which made life so easy for us.
Angela Cook - London, United Kingdom
I had just the BEST time in Lamu - quite probably the holiday of my life - and am determined to go back in November. I have to say, the holiday was made by Altaf's dedication to what I needed - he worked very hard to ensure I got the full ten night stay at Kipungani, and I was impressed to say the least. Many thanks - I'll be back.
Jeremy King, Senior Producer GMTV - London, United Kingdom
Raza, I have returned from the trip to Kenya you arranged. It went quite well and all of your advice about hotels etc was correct and prevented me from doing things less than optimal. I really enjoyed Lamu; it is one of the best beaches I have seen.
Dr Thomas Walshe - Boston, Massachusetts - United States
Raza, I want to tell you that all aspects of our travel arrangements with you ran smoothly. Our visit to Lamu was most enjoyable and a pleasant contrast to the highlands. I will unreservedly recommend AfricanMecca to others.
Peter Moody - Cape Town, South Africa
I wanted to email you to say how well all your arrangements came together for Lamu - Peponi Hotel. The logistics worked very well, the venues fulfilled all expectations - the whole experience was splendid.
Robyn Taylor - Brisbane, Australia
Lamu Palace was really quite exotic, with again wonderful people, in great location, I felt like I was in the movie Casablanca. I will recommend your company to anyone I know travelling to Kenya. In deep appreciation...
Lynne Crawford - Boston, Massachusetts - United States
LAMU HOTELS & RESORTS
The Red Pepper HouseLamu Island
The Majlis ResortLamu Island
Manda BayLamu Island
Lamu HouseLamu Island
Mikes CampLamu Island
Lamu Palace HotelLamu Island
Kizingoni Beach HousesLamu Island
Kipungani ExplorerLamu Island
Kijani HotelLamu Island
Baytil AjaibLamu Island
Subira HouseLamu Island
Diamond Beach VillageLamu Island
Peponi HotelLamu Island
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN TRIP TO LAMU IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With The Red Pepper House? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON THE RED PEPPER HOUSE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +