What We Like About Governors Mugie House
- Sleeps a maximum of 18 vacationers in 8 cottage rooms and suites providing the tranquil holiday ambiance without the disturbance of large crowds.
- The lodge has a hide located close to the watering hole. Guests have the opportunity to get close to drinking wildlife.
- A luxury safari accommodation in Laikipia that provides superb services and high quality facilities. The quality of cuisine is exceptional. Honeymoon suite with a verandah plunge pool is perfect for couples seeking exclusivity and utmost privacy.
- Observes eco-friendly practices like solar panels for generating power, green toiletries, and minimal use of plastics. Drinking water provided in reusable bottles.
- Family-friendly accommodation accepting kids of all ages providing a two-bedroom Family Cottage with a private plunge pool.
Things To Note When Staying At Governors Mugie House
- Rooms have variable views, some of them overlook the Mugie bushland of Laikipia while others face the lush, tropical gardens.
- The lodge has facilities like an infinity swimming pool, spa for getting massages, and a 9-hole golf course. Guests looking for an authentic safari stay might find such add-ons unsuitable for a wilderness getaway.
- A yesteryear house with elegant decor. Not suitable for guests who prefer a tented canvas experience but perfect for guests who prefer a country-house stay on a slow relaxing safari.
- A limited number of rooming options results in the stayover getting booked quickly in the peak season. Guests may want to book their stay at least 12 to 18 months beforehand.
- More suitable for extended stays of 4 nights because of the high number of activities to do here.
Governors Mugie House Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Laikipia, Kenya
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Governors Mugie House In Laikipia, Kenya
HAVE YOU VISITED LAIKIPIA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE GOVERNORS MUGIE HOUSE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Governors Mugie House
3. Governors Mugie House Map
4. Photos For Governors Mugie House
5. Video For Governors Mugie House
6. Trip Ideas For Governors Mugie House
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Altaf, We had a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Kenya. The two camps you had chosen for us to stay in -- Il Ngwesi Lodge in Laikipia and Basecamp Maasai Mara -- were exemplary in how they were built...
Almut Spalding, Ph.D - Assoc. Professor of Modern Languages - Illinois College, United States
Dear Raza, Just a note to let you know that my daughter and I had a wonderful time in Kenya. I fell in love with your beautiful country & people. Our safari at Lewa Conservancy was everything we expected and more.
Patricia Young - Universal Music Group - California, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
We had the most unbelievable African Safari experience imaginable. Our first stay at Wilderness Trails in Lewa was a big surprise. We were able to see all the Big Five up close. Thank you for a superb experience.
Gary & Helen Bartel - Sacramento - California, United States
Dear Raza...We had a fantastic time at Wilderness Trails and Borana. And you and your organization provided top quality service. You were completely correct about all your recommendations. Thank you.
Deanne LaRue - California, United States
Jambo Altaf and Raza! We are back on earth now after our fabulous honeymoon. This is to say THANK YOU so much for organising a week in Kenya that we will never forget.....!
Dr Krina Zondervan, Oxford University - United Kingdom
Dear Raza, The accommodations you recommended were superb. We loved them all -- Giraffe Manor, Wilderness Trails, Governor's Il Moran, Ngorongoro Crater Lodge and Mnemba Island Lodge.
Pat Bernard, Vice President, Global Channel Sales, Novell Corp - New Hampshire United States
LAIKIPIA CAMPS & LODGES
Elewana Loisaba Lodo SpringsLaikipia North
Elewana Loisaba Star BedsLaikipia North
Governors Mugie HouseLaikipia North
Siruai Mobile CampLaikipia North
Elewana Loisaba Tented CampLaikipia North
Sosian LodgeLaikipia North
Sanctuary At Ol LentilleLaikipia North
Ol MaloLaikipia North
Laikipia Wilderness CampLaikipia North
Ekorian’s Mugie CampLaikipia North
EXPLORE MORE ON LAIKIPIA - MUGIE & LEWA CONSERVANCY IN KENYA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO LAIKIPIA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Governors Mugie House? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For KenyaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Kenya. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience. CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON GOVERNORS MUGIE HOUSE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +