WHERE & BEST PLACES TO STAY IN MURCHISON FALLS PARK
5 Best Places & Where To Stay At Various Murchison Falls Accommodations?AfricanMecca Safaris recommends the below safari lodges and camps in Murchison Falls National Park based on your travel budget and Safari Tier preference.
1. Nile Safari Lodge - Tier 1 Premier ExperienceNile Safari Lodge is an upper-premier vacation stayover located on an elevation above the iconic Nile River in Murchison Falls National Park. Step into the utter tranquility of the lodge and prepared to be charmed by the sight of traditional luxury bandas constructed using naturally-occurring materials. Sloping roofs are supported by eucalyptus poles and flow in smooth lines to the ground, also making up the walls. You can choose from a total of 8 bandas, 6 of the Deluxe Bandas are suitable for up to 3 guests. The Family Banda has two bedrooms, each with a mezzanine that can sleep up to 8 guests, and also has a private pool. Honeymooners and couples on their safari vacation in Uganda can choose to stay in the Deluxe Suite with a private plunge pool and star bed. The ensuite bathrooms in all the bandas have indoor and outdoor showers, standalone bathtub, and twin vanities.
2. Baker's Lodge - Tier 1 Premier ExperienceLocated in a lovely location beside the Victoria Nile River in Murchison Falls National Park is Baker’s Lodge, which takes its name from the 19th-century British explorer Samuel Baker. The luxury lodge is a series of structures constructed on short pillars with wooden floors and decks. Thatched roofs cover the lounge/dining area and bar as well as the lodge’s 10 cottages. You will be charmed by the lodge’s rustic ambiance, enhanced by area rugs, handmade curios, mosquito netting covering the beds, and rough-hewn wooden furniture. Seating arrangements on the decks allow for pleasant safari vacation siestas and relaxation, while the swimming pool is perfect for cooling dips.
3. Murchison River Lodge - Tier 3 Value ExperienceThe Murchison River Lodge offers an economical vacation accommodation option in the southern bank area of Murchison Falls National Park. Enjoy spending time in the tranquil atmosphere of this eco-friendly rustic lodge, which has a river view lounge-cum-bar-dining on a raised area and a shaded rock-lined swimming pool with a separate wading section at the back. The lodge offers distinct rooming suitable for families with kids including Thatched Cottages, Thatched Safari Tents, and River Tents. At the back of the lodge is a backpackers campground with a parking area for guests who bring their own equipment, with a separate block of shared toilets and showers, campsite bar, a fire pit, a covered area, and seating areas.
4. Paraa Safari Lodge - Tier 3 Value ExperienceLocated within Murchison Falls National Park is Paraa Safari Lodge. This economy vacation accommodation offers 57 rooms in different specifications to suit the needs of every budget-conscious guest. Choose from Standard Rooms and Suites located in the main two-story building. If you need more spacious living spaces, consider opting for the two-bedroom Queen’s Cottage which is ideal for families on safari. If you’re looking for a canvas safari experience, the Safari Tents with river views should be your choice. The lodge also has a free-form swimming pool with a separate wading section, where kids can play under the family supervision.
5. Chobe Safari Lodge - Tier 3 Value ExperienceThe Chobe Safari Lodge is a value safari vacation accommodation located on the remote eastern banks of the Victoria Nile River in Murchison Falls National Park. The lodge offers all the amenities and facilities typical of the Marasa hotel chain in East Africa. You can choose from a range of 62 rooms, suites, tents and cottage in various specifications to meet the requirements of every guest. The Standard Rooms and Suites are located within the three-story main structure. The lodge also has a series of riverside tent options such i.e. Standard Tents, Deluxe Tents, and Super Deluxe Tents. Guests looking for privacy and exclusivity can book the Presidential Cottage.
Murchison Falls Park Rating By AfricanMecca
Users (0 votes) 0
Write A Trip Review On Murchison Falls In Uganda
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR MURCHISON FALLS IN UGANDA
When visiting Murchison Falls for your wildlife safari, we recommend combining it with Bwindi Park for your gorilla safari trek, Queen Elizabeth, and Kibale (chimpanzee safari) alongside your city tour visits of Kampala and Entebbe.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas such as Mgahinga to track down golden monkeys and gorillas in the same park, Jinja for whitewater rafting on the Nile River, and Semliki, Lake Mburo or Kidepo for an offbeat wildlife tour.
You can end your vacation on the beach at Lake Victoria or even extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.READ MORE
Read More +
MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK GUIDE
Murchison Falls Park offer a rich diversity of avian, semi-aquatic and terrestrial life - showcases 76 species of mammals and 451 types of birds. The primary attractions are the falls and mighty Nile River.
Read More +
MURCHISON FALLS SAFARI ACTIVITIES & TOUR ATTRACTIONS
Experience safari game drives in the Buligi game tracks area, boat safaris on the Victoria Nile to see the Murchison Falls and Lake Albert Delta, wild chimpanzee trekking safari in Budongo Forest and more.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT MURCHISON FALLS
Like most locations in Africa, Murchison Falls National Park has two wet rainy seasons and two dry seasons. December to March, June & July is the best times to visit Murchison Falls National Park in Uganda.
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO MURCHISON FALLS IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Murchison Falls ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK
EXPLORE MORE ON MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
HAVE YOU VISITED MURCHISON FALLS FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MURCHISON FALLS REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +