What We Like About The Boma Entebbe
- Ideally located just a few minutes from Entebbe International Airport and well suited for overnight travelers looking for a quick stopover.
- Offers guests a well-maintained swimming pool and a wading pool with floatation toys for kids; toddlers can enjoy a play area that has swings and a slide.
- Affords an intimate, boutique experience with only 16 rooms, warm and friendly staff service, and excellent cuisine.
- Eco-friendly operating systems with rainwater harvesting, solar heating for hot showers, recycling glass and paper, vegetable waste composting, and power-saving lighting.
- Offers an enjoyable colonial-living experience in Entebbe, with deep patios, wicker garden furniture, and delightful Ugandan art.
Things To Note When Staying At The Boma Entebbe
- No fitness center or spa on-site, but the hotel can arrange massages upon request.
- Amenities service can be variable at times (slow Internet, variable hot water from solar-powered showers in the early morning or late at night).
- Rooms have fans but no air conditioning and no hair dryer. A value accommodation which is fairly priced for its experience and size.
- With only 16 rooms, Boma Entebbe can get busy during the peak and high season months. We recommend booking 12-18 months in advance to secure rooming.
- A quaint yesteryear ambiance not suited to guests looking for a contemporary Entebbe hotel with modern touches or a premier luxury hotel.
The Boma Entebbe Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Entebbe, Uganda
Write A Review On The Boma Entebbe In Entebbe, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED ENTEBBE ON A TOUR VACATION IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE THE BOMA ENTEBBE REVIEW
2. Reviews For The Boma Entebbe
3. The Boma Entebbe Map
4. Photos For The Boma Entebbe
5. Video For The Boma Entebbe
6. Booking Itinerary Idea For Entebbe
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
Hotel No. 5Entebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Protea Hotel Entebbe By MarriottEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Karibu EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
The Boma EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Pineapple Bay ResortEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Best Western Premier Garden Hotel EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO ENTEBBE IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With The Boma Entebbe? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON THE BOMA ENTEBBE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +