GUIDE ON HOTEL NO. 5 IN UGANDA
Hotel No. 5 Overview & Where Is It Located?Tucked away in a lush garden on a quiet side road in the suburbs of Entebbe is a small, luxury stayover, Hotel No. 5. Discerning safari vacationers looking for a quick stopover for their explorations in the safari attractions of Uganda will find that this boutique accommodation is just what they need. You can reach it with a short drive over 5 kilometers (3 miles) from Entebbe International Airport. Elegant living spaces adorned with contemporary architectural designs and modern-day facilities and amenities await you. The hotel has a sprawling lounge and outdoor terrace with beautiful artwork showcasing the exquisite skills of local craftsmen. Spend your safari holiday time relaxing beside the swimming pool or take a few refreshing dips. You can also stop by at the spa for expert massages or check out the well-equipped gym for a workout session.
- Located on a tranquil, tree-lined side road in the suburbs of Entebbe
- Suitable for quick stopovers or short stays thanks to a driving distance of 5 kilometers (3 miles) from the airport
- Sprawling lounge and outdoor terrace for enjoying the serenity of this lakeside town
- Facilities include a swimming pool, well-equipped fitness center, and spa for massages
- Ultra-contemporary architecture featuring elements of Ugandan art
What To Expect At Hotel No. 5 Accommodation?
- Premier Hotel Tier 1 Experience. Total of 15 rooms in 4 different configurations
- Choice of rooms with a large double bed or twin single beds such as Luxury Twins and Luxury Doubles
- Two-bedroom, self-containing villa with living room and kitchen, The Residence for up to 4 guests
- Guests on longer stays in Entebbe can opt for the Luxury Apartments with more space and the appropriate in-room amenities and facilities
- Ensuite bathroom has a shower cubicle, bathrobes, and hairdryer
All the rooms are air-conditioned and overlook the swimming pool and gardens. The outside verandah or balcony depending on your room category is perfect for enjoying a cup of coffee and the relishing views and fresh air of Africa. The ensuite bathroom features a bathrobes, hairdryer, and a shower cubicle. Families and larger groups of up to 4 guests visiting Entebbe can opt for the self-contained unit, The Residence. Privately housed in a standalone two-story structure, this unit has two bedrooms along with a living room and kitchenette serviced by a full staff. Business travelers on longer desiring more space can choose to stay in the Luxury Apartments, which have a private living room and kitchenette on the lower floor and a bedroom on the upper floor (where else to stay). Young children traveling with parents to Entebbe are welcome, and the hotel has a non-smoking policy.
Things To Do (Activities & Tour Attractions) & Why Visit Hotel No. 5 In Entebbe?
- Sightings of native birds that frequent the gardens of the hotel
- Safari to Mabamba Swamp to view varied birdlife including the elusive shoebill stork
- Tour of the Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary to watch the primates in a safe, protected habitat
- Water activities on Lake Victoria including cruises and fishing
- Visits to the Uganda Wildlife Conservation Education Center for an understanding of the flora and fauna of the country and to interact with orphaned fauna
During your stay in Entebbe (best time to travel), you must also book to experience water activities on the illustrious Lake Victoria. Enjoy sunset cruises, and try your hand at fishing for the Nile perch or tilapia. Visit the Ssese Islands, one of which hosts the Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary, where you can view these fascinating primates in a protected forest habitat.
How Is The Dining At Hotel No. 5?
- Onsite restaurant serving a mouth-watering array of local and global dishes
- Four-course meals served accompanied by a selection of fine wines from their collection
- Bar located in the lounge area serving a selection of cocktails and wines best enjoyed on the terrace overlooking the swimming pool
- Option of ordering vegetarian dishes and toothsome desserts
- Breakfast served off the menu and quick bites like burgers, cutlets, and chips are also available
What We Like About Hotel No. 5
- Located at a short 5-kilometer or 3-mile driving distance from Entebbe International Airport making it suitable for short one or two-night stays.
- Offers just 15 luxurious rooms in four configurations, small, intimate property providing the boutique ambiance with personalized service.
- Provides easy accessibility to the prime attractions of Entebbe, which are sited at a driving distance from the hotel.
- Suburban and residential location on a property with lush tropical gardens, has a two-bedroom detached house option ideal for families and larger groups of up to 4 guests seeking privacy and seclusion.
- The hotel staff are super friendly, approachable and accommodating including the manager. A variety of tasty cuisine is available for all taste buds.
Things To Note When Staying At Hotel No. 5
- Provides facilities like a swimming pool, fitness center, and a spa which are perfect for safari guests and business travellers who seek to maintain an active lifestyle even on their vacation.
- Limited availability of rooming options, which is why it gets booked early in the prime tourist season in Entebbe, guests wishing to stay here should indicate their preference at least 12 to 18 months in advance.
- Premier, luxury accommodation. Travelers looking for more economical stays may not find it suitable.
- There is limited competition from other hotels in Entebbe with the wholesome chic offerings available at Hotel No. 5. Rooming prices are on the higher side due to this.
- Caters to both the luxury leisure and business market. The business travelers have the option to book the two floor Luxury Apartments on longer stays.
Hotel No. 5 Rating By AfricanMecca
Users (0 votes) 0
Hotel No. 5 Is A Premier Tier 1 Hotel Accommodation
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Hotel No. 5 In Entebbe, Uganda
Read More +
WHERE & BEST PLACES TO STAY ENTEBBE CITY
Read More +
ENTEBBE TOURS & ATTRACTIONS
Read More +
UGANDA GORILLA TREK & CHIMPANZEE SAFARIS
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA TOUR BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR FOR HOTEL NO. 5 IN ENTEBBE UGANDA
When staying at Hotel No. 5 in Uganda, we recommend combining it with Bwindi Park for your gorilla safari trek, Queen Elizabeth, Murchison Falls and Kibale (chimpanzee safari) alongside your city tour visits of Kampala.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas such as Mgahinga to track down golden monkeys and gorillas in the same park, Jinja for whitewater rafting on the Nile River, Semliki, Lake Mburo or Kidepo for an offbeat wildlife tour.
You can end your vacation on the beach by extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.READ MORE
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO ENTEBBE IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Hotel No. 5? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON HOTEL NO. 5
Hotel No. 5Entebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Protea Hotel Entebbe By MarriottEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Karibu EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
The Boma EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Pineapple Bay ResortEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Best Western Premier Garden Hotel EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
HAVE YOU VISITED ENTEBBE ON A TOUR VACATION IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE HOTEL NO. 5 REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +