What We Like About Karibu Entebbe
- Perfect accommodation for overnight guests looking for a place to stay that’s close to Entebbe International Airport.
- Staff is helpful, service is great and the food is excellent.
- A former presidential home, the property has a warm, colonial feel that guests will find appealing.
- Boasts sightings of more than 30 species in the gardens, some of which are permanent residents.
- With just 8 rooms, guests can expect the tranquil ambiance and warm service of a small, quiet hotel in the suburbs.
Things To Note When Staying At Karibu Entebbe
- Not suitable for vacationers looking for contemporary amenities like a TV, air conditioner, room fridge, or in-room supplies for making tea and coffee.
- Rooms have varying views, with some facing the gardens and others overlooking Lake Victoria.
- The hotel fills up quickly due to the small number of rooms, and we recommend booking 12 to 18 months in advance.
- A modest, exceptional value accommodation. Not suitable for tourists seeking luxury, chic and upmarket boutique accommodation in Entebbe.
- Swimming pool is small and can be crowded when the property is fully booked; best for a cool-off dip rather than laps, there is no on-site fitness center; though, it offers unpretentious spa services with superb massages, pedicures and other treatments in the comfort of your own room.
Karibu Entebbe Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Entebbe, Uganda
Write A Review On Karibu Entebbe In Entebbe, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED ENTEBBE ON A TOUR VACATION IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KARIBU ENTEBBE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Karibu Entebbe
3. Karibu Entebbe Map
4. Photos For Karibu Entebbe
5. Video For Karibu Entebbe
6. Booking Itinerary Idea For Entebbe
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
Hotel No. 5Entebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Protea Hotel Entebbe By MarriottEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Karibu EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
The Boma EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Pineapple Bay ResortEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Best Western Premier Garden Hotel EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO ENTEBBE IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Karibu Entebbe? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KARIBU ENTEBBE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +