GUIDE ON BEST WESTERN PREMIER GARDEN HOTEL ENTEBBE IN UGANDA
Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe Overview & Where Is It Located?Located just seven kilometers (four miles) from Entebbe International Airport, the Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe offers easy access not only to the main point of entry into Uganda, but also to Victoria Mall, Lake Victoria, the Botanical Gardens, and other town attractions. An affordable vacation hotel in Entebbe, the Best Western has an expansive lobby where guests can relax amid a comfortable ambiance. The hotel is adorned with beautiful pieces of Ugandan art and furnished in a contemporary style. It also offers a fitness center (Fusion) and swimming pool at the back of the property. Physically-challenged guests will find the hotel areas and rooms accessible to navigate.
- Offers easy accessibility into the rural-like city of Entebbe thanks to its proximity to the main international airport
- Expansive lobby adorned with beautiful pieces of Ugandan art
- Facilities like a swimming pool at the back of the property and a fitness center
- Located close to the main attractions of the town
- Suitable for guests with mobility challenges
What To Expect At Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe Accommodation?
- Value Hotel Tier 3 Experience. Total of 51 rooms in 3 categories
- Rooming options include Deluxe Room, Executive Suite, and Junior Suite with interconnected rooms
- Choice of rooms with either a large double bed or twin single beds
- Ensuite bathroom featuring a hair dryer, bathrobe, slippers and essential toiletries
- Each room has a separate balcony for relaxing
Things To Do (Activities & Tour Attractions) & Why Visit Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe In Entebbe?
- Shopping for artifacts and souvenirs at the Victoria Mall and Entebbe Crafts Village
- Exploring the town with visits to some of the prime attractions including Entebbe Golf Club, Botanical Gardens, and others
- Touring the Uganda Wildlife Education Center that showcases some of the rehabilitated wildlife of the country
- Lakeside locations like Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary, Mabamba Swamp, and Uganda Reptile Village for viewing chimpanzees, avian life, and reptiles
- Fishing on the lake to catch Nile perch, tilapia, and other varieties
Spend some lakeside holiday time with the chimpanzees at Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary or go birdwatching at the Mabamba Swamp. You will find many incredible species of birds here, such as the shoebill stork, African flycatcher, and malachite kingfisher. The Uganda Reptile Village is a small, two-acre sanctuary for reptiles. You’ll get an up-close view of many beautiful specimens of snakes, tortoises, and monitor lizards, to name a few. Your trip to Entebbe would not be complete without a visit to the Ssese Islands. This collection of numerous little isles in Lake Victoria has been named among the world’s 10 best secret islands. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of these islands, or spend your time exploring the small settlements for a peek into the lifestyle of the people who have traditionally made their homes there.
Both the islands and the beautiful, sandy beaches of Entebbe are delightful places to spend a few hours napping in the warm sun (best time to go). If you enjoy water activities, consider going boating and sailing on the lake. Anglers can try their hand at catching Nile perch, tilapia, and other freshwater fish. At the beachfront, spend your evenings with drinks in hand, watching the breathtaking African sunsets over the lake.
How Is The Dining At Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe?
- 24-hour room service, meals delivered to your room on request
- Garden - Jacaranda Restaurant that serves a selection of traditional Ugandan and international cuisine
- Indoor and terrace dining options available for the alfresco experience
- Terrace and Arc Bar serves wines, alcoholic drinks, mocktails, and cocktails
- Café Pronto for tea, coffee, and light snacks
What We Like About Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe
- Strategically located on the highway between Entebbe and Kampala, the hotel is in close proximity (7 km - 4 mi) to Entebbe International Airport and is ideal for travelers looking to stay close.
- Conveniently situated near Victoria Shopping Mall, Botanical Gardens, UN Base, and other places of interest in the city.
- Offers guests use of an on-site fitness center and swimming pool.
- Affordable accommodation with very good service and food; ideal for value-seeking business and leisure guests.
- Tasty meals at the restaurant including a variety of breakfast options. Free internet available for hotel guests.
Things To Note When Staying At Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe
- No on-site spa for massages.
- Room decor lacks the “wow factor” and is more of an urban-style accommodation; though, expected from an international value brand such as Best Western.
- With 51 rooms, the hotel doesn’t feature the intimate, highly personalized experience some visitors seek.
- Preferred hotel for business travelers seeking an affordable option in Entebbe.
- With 3 meeting rooms, the conference facilities can accommodate up to 400 attendees, so things can get busy.
Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe Rating By AfricanMecca
Users (0 votes) 0
Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe Is A Value Tier 3 Hotel Accommodation
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe In Entebbe, Uganda
Read More +
WHERE & BEST PLACES TO STAY ENTEBBE CITY
Read More +
ENTEBBE TOURS & ATTRACTIONS
Read More +
UGANDA GORILLA TREK & CHIMPANZEE SAFARIS
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you.
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
The safari trip was spectacular! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for a job well done! We loved the Masai Mara. The migration was awesome. The people were lovely and accommodating. A great place to start the safari experience.
Judi & Chaim Platt - Toronto, Canada
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
EAST AFRICA TOUR BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR FOR BEST WESTERN PREMIER GARDEN HOTEL ENTEBBE IN ENTEBBE UGANDA
When staying at Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe in Uganda, we recommend combining it with Bwindi Park for your gorilla safari trek, Queen Elizabeth, Murchison Falls and Kibale (chimpanzee safari) alongside your city tour visits of Kampala.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas such as Mgahinga to track down golden monkeys and gorillas in the same park, Jinja for whitewater rafting on the Nile River, Semliki, Lake Mburo or Kidepo for an offbeat wildlife tour.
You can end your vacation on the beach by extending out to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.READ MORE
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICA TRIP TO ENTEBBE IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON BEST WESTERN PREMIER GARDEN HOTEL ENTEBBE
Hotel No. 5Entebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Protea Hotel Entebbe By MarriottEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Karibu EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
The Boma EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Pineapple Bay ResortEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
Best Western Premier Garden Hotel EntebbeEntebbe - Lake Victoria Region
HAVE YOU VISITED ENTEBBE ON A TOUR VACATION IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE BEST WESTERN PREMIER GARDEN HOTEL ENTEBBE REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +