READ MORE ON NKURINGO BWINDI GORILLA LODGE
NKURINGO BWINDI GORILLA LODGE TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2023-2024)
Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge Rating By AfricanMecca
Service & Quality
Users (0 votes) 0
What We Like About Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge
- Has a strategic location atop the Nteko Ridge, providing travelers superb views of the Virunga Volcanoes, Bwindi Forest Park, and Kashasha River Valley.
- Has just 16 rooms, providing a tranquil safari experience with few other visitors. The lodge rooms have a fireplace, and hot water bottles are tucked in bed each evening.
- Eco-friendly lodge committed to a neutral carbon footprint; uses solar panels for generating power, performs rainwater harvesting, and has structures constructed by hand out of locally available, sustainable materials.
- Has a small massage room that provides basic care to guests, helping them relax in between hiking and wildlife viewing excursions.
- Has family-friendly facilities like the interconnecting Family Villa housing upto 8 guests.
Things To Note When Staying At Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge
- Has a series of structures scattered across the Nteko incline and is not suitable for physically challenged vacationers.
- Uses a generator for power in the absence of sunshine. Delivery of hot water from showers can be variable at times.
- Offers only modest amenities and facilities, so high-end or even deluxe seeking guests looking for luxurious services might find the lodge lacking.
- Does not have a swimming pool or fitness center for the right reasons. It is an authentic primate base lodge.
- Rooms have variable views, with some of them facing the Virunga Volcanoes and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Write A Review On Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge In Bwindi, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED BWINDI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE NKURINGO BWINDI GORILLA LODGE REVIEW
1. Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge Price Guide
NKURINGO BWINDI GORILLA LODGE GUIDE
2. Reviews For Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge
3. Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge Map
4. Photos For Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge
5. Video For Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
BWINDI CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO BWINDI IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.
1. How To Plan Uganda Safari Trips? (Summary)
2. Wildlife Safari Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
3. Private & Tailor-Made Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
4. Honeymoon Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
5. Family Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
6. Luxury Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
7. Photo Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
8. Cultural Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
9. Gorilla, Chimpanzee & Primate Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
10. Hike, Trek & Bush Walk Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
11. Birding Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
12. Wedding Safaris Trip Planning Guide For UgandaCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON NKURINGO BWINDI GORILLA LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Baggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In AfricaBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya With AfricanMeccaMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Times Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet UpTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +