AfricanMecca Gombe Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Gombe Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences In Tanzania (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Gombe Tier One Camps And LodgesThere are no Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) accommodations currently present in Gombe.
2. Gombe Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Gombe Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Gombe Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Gombe Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Gombe Pricing Notes- The above Gombe pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Tanzania. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Tanzania.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Gombe Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In TanzaniaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON TANZANIA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN GOMBE
There is only one proper tourist focused Gombe lodging with only seven tented rooms i.e. Mbali Mbali Gombe Lodge. It generally tends to be booked up months and even a year in advance in the peak season.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN GOMBE
Although best known as a superb wilderness for a chimpanzee safari, Gombe Park is a photographer's delight for its birds and butterflies, its magnificent scenery and its unspoiled lakes beaches.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT GOMBE
For much of the year, Gombe is a superlative wilderness for an adventurous chimpanzee tour in Tanzania. In the dry season from June to September, there is very little rain or none at all.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
If you want a safari company with whom you’ll feel truly cared for, then you won’t do better than AfricanMecca Safaris. Visiting Gombe had been a dream since I was a kid and watched the National Geographic with Jane Goodall.
Dr Leigh Harwood - Virginia, United States
I recently returned from a trip to Tanzania with a party of eleven people (Canisius College school group) visiting remote Chimpanzee and Wildlife in Gombe, Mahale, Selous. I am pleased to report that I was entirely satisfied in every respect.
Dr. Michael Noonan - Professor At Canisius College - New York, United States
We have just recently returned from our trip to Tanzania. The ladies in our party are fans of Jane Goodall so Gombe was on the list, we couldn't imagine a trip there. Our thanks to the AfricanMecca team and Raza for a most exceptional trip!
Warren & Sharon Hanselman - California, United States
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Dear Raza, Just to let you know we had a great adventure at Gombe Stream National Park. All went well. Saw chimps every day and lots of them on first and last day. Service and food at the camp was excellent. I would highly recommend this trip.
Ron Deutch - US Embassy - Bujumbura, Burundi
We saw more than 20 chimpanzees including chimps I've read about -- Freud, Faustino, Wilkie... so amazing. We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
We have enjoyed nature in other places in the world, however nothing compares to the excitement of trekking chimpanzees in the hills of Gombe National Park. We sincerely thank AfricanMecca and Raza Visram for their personalized service.
Dr. Gabriel Trueba - Universidad San Francisco de Quito - Ecuador
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR GOMBE IN WESTERN TANZANIA
When visiting Gombe Stream National Park by Lake Tanganyika, we recommend combining it with your Northern Tanzania safari to Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti (wildebeest migration). End your trip with a Swahili cultural tour and beach holiday in Zanzibar.
You may optionally extend out to offbeat parks in Southern and Western Tanzania such as Nyerere (Selous), Ruaha or Katavi.
GOMBE PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO GOMBE IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Gombe ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON GOMBE NATIONAL PARK
EXPLORE MORE ON GOMBE NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED GOMBE FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE GOMBE REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +