AUTHENTIC TOURS & PERSONALIZED EXCURSIONS AROUND MALINDI WITH AFRICANMECCA
Select Your Malindi Tour Attraction For More Details On The Experience1. Deep Sea Fishing In Malindi - If you are a serious angler or just interested in trying your hand at deep sea fishing, Malindi is the place to be for your angling excursion on the Indian Ocean. What sets Malindi apart from other fishing destinations is the unique combination of underwater terrain and ocean currents.
2. Snorkeling In Malindi Marine Park - Peering unobtrusively into the waters of the Indian Ocean provides a fine marine safari experience for aquatic lovers, and snorkeling provides an excellent way to enjoy Malindi Marine Park as you simply relax on the surface of the water and watch the colorful and frenzy sea creatures below.
3. Scuba Diving In Malindi Marine Park - While snorkeling gives you an incredible view from above the coral reefs of Malindi Marine Park, the up-close-and-personal experience of diving on the reef is exceptional.
4. Malindi Museum - Situated near the Malindi jetty is a two-story building that serves as the Malindi Museum where you will find various exhibits that reveal the colonial history of the town, as well as a library and information center.
5. Tour Of Malindi - Malindi is an idyllic seaside town that is deeply rooted in a colorful history that began in 1498 when Vasco de Gama first visited the location. From the winding streets to the centuries-old houses, you will see the story of Malindi unfold before your eyes.
6. Malindi Marine Park - Established in 1968, Malindi Marine Park became the first protected marine area in Kenya and eleven years later, the UNESCO Man & Biosphere Reserve Program identified the area as a Biosphere Reserve.
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN MALINDI
Lion In The Sun is a luxury hotel where you will have an exceptional Kenya boutique holiday. At deluxe level, you have two larger choices: Diamonds Dream of Africa and Ocean Beach Resort & Spa
Read More +
GUIDE ON MALINDI
The 13th-century Swahili town of Malindi has transformed into a distinct coastal destination where you find an intriguing blend of aquatic activities, old world style and modern-day amenities.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT MALINDI
The swaying palm trees, ocean air and lovely beaches of Malindi entice you to enjoy all that the outdoors offers, and the weather can play a significant role in the quality of your coastal travel.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
I recently returned back from my honeymoon in Kenya which included a safari and Indian Ocean beach vacation. Thank you to AfricanMecca for helping us plan the trip/honeymoon of a lifetime!
Holly & Michael Lapidus - New Jersey, United States
Our holiday in Malindi was fantastic, more than we could have expected. the travel arrangements you made for us between Nairobi and Malindi were great, everyone looked after us. Many thanks for all your help.
Mandy Salisbury - Hinckley, United Kingdom
Just wanted to let you know I got back last Sunday from a wonderful trip to Kenya. I met with the owner of the Driftwood Beach Club and he was delighted that his hotel was recommended by your agency.
Monique Ophorst - Naarden, Netherlands
Dear Altaf, We would like to thank you for arranging our holiday to Kenya. The Turtle Bay Beach Club in Watamu which we stayed in for the first week was excellent. The food and the service were first class.
Robert Ward - Essex, United Kingdom
Jambo Altaf, I want to let you know that both Dorothy and I found our two week trip to Kenya to be an absolutely wonderful experience. Our booking through AfricanMecca for our trip delivered everything we hoped for and more.
John Lowry - Cheshire, United Kingdom
We have been home for a week now from our Kenya safari and beach vacation, and we have to say it was really great!!! Everything worked smoothly and was really well organized, we will definitely further recommend your company.
Sascha Konrad & Shivani Patel - New Jersey, United States
I am writing to let you know that my mother and her friend, Carole, had a very good holiday in Kenya. We were all very happy with all your help in booking the trip. All the arrangements you had made for them went very smoothly.
Dr Christina Cousens - Moredun Research Institute - Scotland, United Kingdom
EAST AFRICA SAFARI & BEACH BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR MALINDI IN EASTERN KENYA
When beach vacationing in Malindi, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Malindi attractions and tour activities after your Kenya safari to Masai Mara for the wildebeest migration, Amboseli, Samburu or Laikipia - Lewa, Nakuru and Naivasha - Great Rift Valley Lakes. You can also day trek or climb the 2nd highest mountain in Africa - Mount Kenya.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Meru, Chyulu Hills or Tsavo East - Tsavo West ending with a twin-beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour in the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
MALINDI BEACH & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Beach Planning
Kickstart Your Beach Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN TRIP TO MALINDI IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Malindi ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MALINDI
MALINDI HOTELS & RESORTS
HAVE YOU VISITED MALINDI FOR A BEACH VACATION IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MALINDI REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +