AfricanMecca Tsavo West Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences For Kenya (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Tsavo West Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Tsavo West Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $750 to US $1250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1750 a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Tsavo West Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Tsavo West Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Tsavo West Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Tsavo West Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Kenya starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Kenya hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Tsavo West Pricing Notes- The above Tsavo West pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Kenya. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Kenya.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Tsavo West Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In KenyaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON KENYA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN TSAVO WEST
We recommend Finch Hattons, a boutique camp inspired by the colonial style of traditional safaris. For a deluxe experience, Severin Safari Camp, Kilaguni and Lions Bluff Lodge are superb options.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN TSAVO WEST
The ecosystems of Tsavo West offer varied safari experiences and tour activities for our guests. You discover the many treasures during game drives, nature hiking, birding trips and bush walks.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT TSAVO WEST
We recommend the dry season in Tsavo as many animals travel to permanent water sources. The lack of rainfall means that few water and food sources are available thus the best time for a safari.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Our first safari began by road to Tsavo West. Our booking through AfricanMecca for our trip delivered everything we hoped for and more. We were extremely sad to leave Kenya, its animals, its vast open spaces, its stunning scenery..
John Lowry - Manchester, United Kingdom
The safari to Tsavo was incredible, every detail was well taken care of for a very relaxing and eventful trip. It was indeed a memorable time. We saw quite a lot of nearly every animal. You keep setting the bar for excellence.
Jesse Staples - Georgia, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
Hello Raza, We really enjoy our vacation. The Tsavo and Kilimanjaro safari was unbelievable. We did not expect that much!!! Our guide was very kind, and friendly. Thank again for all. I will recommend your team.
Anne Tourigny - Montreal, Canada
Our safari trip was a highlight of our time in Kenya. The Tsavo camps were spectacular with unbelievably friendly service and welcome. We miss Kenya, the people and their beautiful country already. Asante Sana..
Katherine Spencer - London, United Kingdom
Jambo Altaf! We were very happy with your organization! The Tsavo safari was perfect, the lodges were nice and the camping is very exclusive! Your company has been excellent, also exceeded all our expectations!
Gabriella, Fabrizio, Paola and Stefano - Milan, Italy
I recently returned back from my honeymoon in Kenya which included a safari and Indian Ocean beach vacation. We loved all of the camps - each for different reasons. Thank you to AfricanMecca for helping us plan the trip..
Holly & Michael Lapidus - New Jersey, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR TSAVO WEST IN SOUTH-EASTERN KENYA
When visiting Tsavo West National Park, we recommend combining your safari to Masai Mara for the wildebeest migration, Amboseli, Samburu or Laikipia - Lewa, Nakuru and Naivasha - Great Rift Valley Lakes. You can also day trek or climb the 2nd highest mountain in Africa - Mount Kenya.
You may optionally extend out to other wilderness areas of Meru, Chyulu Hills or Tsavo East ending with a beach vacation and Swahili cultural tour in the exotic spice island of Zanzibar or Lamu, or even Mombasa.
TSAVO WEST PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO TSAVO WEST IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Tsavo West ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON TSAVO WEST NATIONAL PARK
TSAVO WEST CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON TSAVO WEST NATIONAL PARK IN KENYA
HAVE YOU VISITED TSAVO WEST FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE TSAVO WEST REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +