What We Like About Siruai Mobile Camp
- A private and exclusive-use camp providing the secluded safari vacation experience with low visitor footfall and undisturbed wildlife viewing experiences.
- Eco-friendly mobile accommodation that can be taken down during the seasonal closures and built from scratch when it seasonally reopens. High regard for conservation and minimizing the carbon footprint. Power is generated using solar panels.
- Easy to access via a private charter. Guests can choose to fly in and land at the Siruai private airstrip and then drive over a distance of 15 minutes to reach this camp in northern Laikipia. The shared public airstrip is located in Loisaba
- As a private camp owned by the same hoteliers of Giraffe Manor in Nairobi, it welcomes multi-generation families with young children with the provision of accommodating up to 3 kids in the tent closest to the reception area. Safari activities can be customized to the needs of each family based on their age group.
- Strategically located atop a kopje amidst natural stones and vegetation overlooking a salt lick and the stunningly-beautiful Ewaso Narok River valley and distant views of Mount Kenya on a clear day.
Things To Note When Staying At Siruai Mobile Camp
- The camp does not have facilities like a swimming pool, fitness center, or spa for getting massages. This can be a potential downside for family guests requiring such add-ons but may be suitable for others preferring the authentic and raw African safari experience.
- Not suited for guests with mobility challenges who may have to look for other rooming options. A minimum of 3 nights is required for any booking.
- Provides only comfortable mobile-built facilities and amenities typical of a seasonal tented accommodation, which may not be ideal for discerning vacationers wanting high-end aesthetics and chic facilities in their room e.g. power showers rather than bucket showers, in-room log burner during the cooler nights in Laikipia, etc.
- Primarily caters to upmarket clients looking for exclusive use and buy-out of the whole camp. Guests looking for mid-range or affordable stay may want to consider booking other camps and lodges in Laikipia with shared safari services and camp facilities.
- A seasonal camp that is open only during specific months of the year. Guests on their private safari holiday wishing to stay here can only book their travel in Laikipia from mid-December to mid-January, and again at the end of April till mid-October.
Siruai Mobile Camp Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Laikipia, Kenya
TripAdvisor reviews are currently not available for Siruai Mobile Camp.
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Siruai Mobile Camp In Laikipia, Kenya
HAVE YOU VISITED LAIKIPIA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE SIRUAI MOBILE CAMP REVIEW
2. Reviews For Siruai Mobile Camp
3. Siruai Mobile Camp Map
4. Photos For Siruai Mobile Camp
5. Video For Siruai Mobile Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Siruai Mobile Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Altaf, We had a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Kenya. The two camps you had chosen for us to stay in -- Il Ngwesi Lodge in Laikipia and Basecamp Maasai Mara -- were exemplary in how they were built...
Almut Spalding, Ph.D - Assoc. Professor of Modern Languages - Illinois College, United States
Dear Raza, Just a note to let you know that my daughter and I had a wonderful time in Kenya. I fell in love with your beautiful country & people. Our safari at Lewa Conservancy was everything we expected and more.
Patricia Young - Universal Music Group - California, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
We had the most unbelievable African Safari experience imaginable. Our first stay at Wilderness Trails in Lewa was a big surprise. We were able to see all the Big Five up close. Thank you for a superb experience.
Gary & Helen Bartel - Sacramento - California, United States
Dear Raza...We had a fantastic time at Wilderness Trails and Borana. And you and your organization provided top quality service. You were completely correct about all your recommendations. Thank you.
Deanne LaRue - California, United States
Jambo Altaf and Raza! We are back on earth now after our fabulous honeymoon. This is to say THANK YOU so much for organising a week in Kenya that we will never forget.....!
Dr Krina Zondervan, Oxford University - United Kingdom
Dear Raza, The accommodations you recommended were superb. We loved them all -- Giraffe Manor, Wilderness Trails, Governor's Il Moran, Ngorongoro Crater Lodge and Mnemba Island Lodge.
Pat Bernard, Vice President, Global Channel Sales, Novell Corp - New Hampshire United States
LAIKIPIA CAMPS & LODGES
Elewana Loisaba Lodo SpringsLaikipia North
Elewana Loisaba Star BedsLaikipia North
Governors Mugie HouseLaikipia North
Siruai Mobile CampLaikipia North
Elewana Loisaba Tented CampLaikipia North
Sosian LodgeLaikipia North
Sanctuary At Ol LentilleLaikipia North
Ol MaloLaikipia North
Laikipia Wilderness CampLaikipia North
Ekorian’s Mugie CampLaikipia North
EXPLORE MORE ON LAIKIPIA - SUYIAN & LEWA CONSERVANCY IN KENYA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO LAIKIPIA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Siruai Mobile Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For KenyaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Kenya. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience. CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON SIRUAI MOBILE CAMP
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +