READ MORE ON ELEWANA LOISABA STAR BEDS
ELEWANA LOISABA STAR BEDS TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2023-2024)
What We Like About Elewana Loisaba Star Beds
- Has just 4 rooms offering safari vacationers the tranquil, boutique holiday in Laikipia with few other visitors and customized service.
- Offers the unique experience of star beds where you can sleep under the velvet blanket of the African night sky with only a panel of soft mesh separating you from the wilderness.
- Welcomes young children traveling with parents with provisions for an extra bed set up in the room, also has a two-bedroom suite for families of 4 or more.
- Overlooks a watering hole that provides views of the several resident hippos and other wildlife coming to drink at all times of the day.
- Belonging to the Elewana chain in Kenya that keenly follows eco-friendly practices like solar panels for power, waste management, and avoiding the use of plastics.
Things To Note When Staying At Elewana Loisaba Star Beds
- Provides open-plan rooms and bathrooms that can get windy and cold at night. During rainy nights, the bed is rolled back inside the room. Hot water bottles are tucked in each night. Not ideal for light sleepers as there is all kinds of bush noise i.e. wind, birds, insects and animals.
- Does not provide facilities like a swimming pool, fitness center with equipment for working out, or a spa for massages, though some guests wanting the authentic safari holiday do not welcome these facilities.
- High-end eco-accommodation catering only to the affluent demographic, not suitable for tourists looking for affordable or low cost accommodation in Laikipia.
- Caters to families with young kids, guests preferring high age restrictions may not find the stayover suited to their liking.
- Has an entirely rustic feel to the lodge, not meant for vacationers looking for chic and modern facilities and amenities.
Elewana Loisaba Star Beds Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Laikipia, Kenya
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Elewana Loisaba Star Beds In Laikipia, Kenya
HAVE YOU VISITED LAIKIPIA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE ELEWANA LOISABA STAR BEDS REVIEW
2. Reviews For Elewana Loisaba Star Beds
3. Elewana Loisaba Star Beds Map
4. Photos For Elewana Loisaba Star Beds
5. Video For Elewana Loisaba Star Beds
6. Trip Ideas For Elewana Loisaba Star Beds
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Altaf, We had a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Kenya. The two camps you had chosen for us to stay in -- Il Ngwesi Lodge in Laikipia and Basecamp Maasai Mara -- were exemplary in how they were built...
Almut Spalding, Ph.D - Assoc. Professor of Modern Languages - Illinois College, United States
Dear Raza, Just a note to let you know that my daughter and I had a wonderful time in Kenya. I fell in love with your beautiful country & people. Our safari at Lewa Conservancy was everything we expected and more.
Patricia Young - Universal Music Group - California, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
We had the most unbelievable African Safari experience imaginable. Our first stay at Wilderness Trails in Lewa was a big surprise. We were able to see all the Big Five up close. Thank you for a superb experience.
Gary & Helen Bartel - Sacramento - California, United States
Dear Raza...We had a fantastic time at Wilderness Trails and Borana. And you and your organization provided top quality service. You were completely correct about all your recommendations. Thank you.
Deanne LaRue - California, United States
Jambo Altaf and Raza! We are back on earth now after our fabulous honeymoon. This is to say THANK YOU so much for organising a week in Kenya that we will never forget.....!
Dr Krina Zondervan, Oxford University - United Kingdom
Dear Raza, The accommodations you recommended were superb. We loved them all -- Giraffe Manor, Wilderness Trails, Governor's Il Moran, Ngorongoro Crater Lodge and Mnemba Island Lodge.
Pat Bernard, Vice President, Global Channel Sales, Novell Corp - New Hampshire United States
LAIKIPIA CAMPS & LODGES
Elewana Loisaba Lodo SpringsLaikipia North
Elewana Loisaba Star BedsLaikipia North
Governors Mugie HouseLaikipia North
Siruai Mobile CampLaikipia North
Elewana Loisaba Tented CampLaikipia North
Sosian LodgeLaikipia North
Sanctuary At Ol LentilleLaikipia North
Ol MaloLaikipia North
Laikipia Wilderness CampLaikipia North
Ekorian’s Mugie CampLaikipia North
EXPLORE MORE ON LAIKIPIA - LOISABA & LEWA CONSERVANCY IN KENYA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO LAIKIPIA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Elewana Loisaba Star Beds? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For KenyaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Kenya. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience. CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON ELEWANA LOISABA STAR BEDS
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +