READ MORE ON ELEWANA LOISABA TENTED CAMP
ELEWANA LOISABA TENTED CAMP TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2024-2025)
What We Like About Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
- Stunning location at the edge of an escarpment and overlooking the incredible landscape of the Loisaba Conservancy in northern Laikipia. Also faces a watering hole for viewing wildlife coming to drink.
- Location within a private conservancy allows for additional activities not permitted in a national park such as horseback and camel safaris, night game drives, mountain biking and bush walks.
- Welcomes groups and families traveling with children, has provisions for rooming options and kid-centric activities.
- Follows eco-friendly principles with solar panels for generating power and heating water for showers.
- A small, intimate camp with just 12 tented rooms and suites suitable for discerning guests looking for a tranquil and luxurious safari holiday with low visitor footfall augmented with personalized services.
Things To Note When Staying At Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
- Has just 12 rooms, gets booked quickly during the peak season in Laikipia. Guests should indicate their booking itinerary choice well in advance.
- Has facilities like infinity pools but not a fitness center or specialized spa for massages, though some visitors may find that these add-ons take away from an authentic safari vacation.
- Not suitable for the mid-range or budget seeking guests as prices are on the higher end due to its bespoke services, specialist activities and private location.
- The horse riding and camel safaris are offered by designated guides working at the conservancy, and not the camp.
- Children of all ages are permitted at the camp, but may not be suitable for vacationers preferring higher age limits.
Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Laikipia, Kenya
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp In Laikipia, Kenya
HAVE YOU VISITED LAIKIPIA FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN KENYA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE ELEWANA LOISABA TENTED CAMP REVIEW
2. Reviews For Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
3. Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp Map
4. Photos For Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
5. Video For Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Loisaba Tented Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Altaf, We had a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Kenya. The two camps you had chosen for us to stay in -- Il Ngwesi Lodge in Laikipia and Basecamp Maasai Mara -- were exemplary in how they were built...
Almut Spalding, Ph.D - Assoc. Professor of Modern Languages - Illinois College, United States
Dear Raza, Just a note to let you know that my daughter and I had a wonderful time in Kenya. I fell in love with your beautiful country & people. Our safari at Lewa Conservancy was everything we expected and more.
Patricia Young - Universal Music Group - California, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
We had the most unbelievable African Safari experience imaginable. Our first stay at Wilderness Trails in Lewa was a big surprise. We were able to see all the Big Five up close. Thank you for a superb experience.
Gary & Helen Bartel - Sacramento - California, United States
Dear Raza...We had a fantastic time at Wilderness Trails and Borana. And you and your organization provided top quality service. You were completely correct about all your recommendations. Thank you.
Deanne LaRue - California, United States
Jambo Altaf and Raza! We are back on earth now after our fabulous honeymoon. This is to say THANK YOU so much for organising a week in Kenya that we will never forget.....!
Dr Krina Zondervan, Oxford University - United Kingdom
Dear Raza, The accommodations you recommended were superb. We loved them all -- Giraffe Manor, Wilderness Trails, Governor's Il Moran, Ngorongoro Crater Lodge and Mnemba Island Lodge.
Pat Bernard, Vice President, Global Channel Sales, Novell Corp - New Hampshire United States
LAIKIPIA CAMPS & LODGES
Elewana Loisaba Lodo SpringsLaikipia North
Elewana Loisaba Star BedsLaikipia North
Governors Mugie HouseLaikipia North
Siruai Mobile CampLaikipia North
Elewana Loisaba Tented CampLaikipia North
Sosian LodgeLaikipia North
Ol LentilleLaikipia North
Ol MaloLaikipia North
Laikipia Wilderness CampLaikipia North
Ekorian’s Mugie CampLaikipia North
EXPLORE MORE ON LAIKIPIA - LOISABA & LEWA CONSERVANCY IN KENYA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO LAIKIPIA IN KENYA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For KenyaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Kenya. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience. CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON ELEWANA LOISABA TENTED CAMP
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +