READ MORE ON SANCTUARY GORILLA FOREST CAMP
SANCTUARY GORILLA FOREST CAMP TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2022-2023)
What We Like About Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp
- Located just inside the boundary of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, offering easy access to the trailheads you can follow to see mountain gorillas. Mobility-challenged guests can be carried on sedan chairs with prior notice.
- Surrounded by lush foliage, providing the intimate safari holiday experience, with just 10 rooms and few other visitors.
- Has a spa and beauty center where you can get expert treatments using natural herbs and oils.
- The staff takes excellent care of guests, offering warm services, sharing anecdotes about their lives, and making guests feel at home.
- Superb dining experience at the camp and traditional campfire relaxation prior and after dinner.
Things To Note When Staying At Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp
- The camp is accessed via a steep climb of more than 90 steps, which mobility-challenged travelers may find it unsuitable.
- Maintains the authenticity of a traditional tented lodge, and thus does not have a swimming pool or fitness center. However, each room is equipped with a yoga kit that has two mats, therabands, and hand weights for working out.
- Needs to improve to become a 100% eco-friendly and carbon neutral camp; electricity currently runs through a silent generator and an inverter battery system.
- Located in the Buhoma sector of Bwindi which has the highest footfall of gorilla trekking tourists in Uganda.
- The camp works with local communities including their flagship support of Bwindi Community Hospital.
Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Bwindi, Uganda
Write A Review On Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp In Bwindi, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED BWINDI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE SANCTUARY GORILLA FOREST CAMP REVIEW
2. Reviews For Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp
3. Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp Map
4. Photos For Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp
5. Video For Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
BWINDI CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO BWINDI IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON SANCTUARY GORILLA FOREST CAMP
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +