READ MORE ON CLOUDS MOUNTAIN GORILLA LODGE
CLOUDS MOUNTAIN GORILLA LODGE TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2023-2024)
Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge Rating By AfricanMecca
Service & Quality
Users (0 votes) 0
What We Like About Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge
- Located close to the Nkuringo base, with easy access to trekking trails and fabulous views of Bwindi Forest Park Virunga Volcanoes Range.
- Endorsed partnership by International Gorilla Conservation Project (IGCP) and African Wildlife Foundation (AWF).
- Dedicated butlers, housekeeper, and other staff members take special care of touring guests with laundry and shoe cleaning, serving in-room meals, and other requirements.
- With just 7 rooms, the lodge is ideal for an intimate, tranquil luxury safari experience with few other visitors.
- Supports the local community and contributes a percentage of earnings from each room towards development projects.
Things To Note When Staying At Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge
- The road leading from Kisoro Airport to the lodge is a dirt track, resulting in an uncomfortable and bumpy 2-3 hour ride to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Does not have a swimming pool, spa, or fitness center. Wi-fi is available in the main.
- Not entirely eco-friendly nor carbon neutral; building materials are green, but lodge lacks solar panels for electricity, water harvesting and its social responsibility needs more exposure and growth.
- Rooms only accessible via steps, so lodge may not be suitable for guests who are physically challenged. Due to the 2000 meter altitude, we recommend you acclimate yourself for your trek and stay at Clouds.
- Do not miss out on the complimentary hand massage on arrival. Extra massage services can be booked at the lodge. Spa setup is rustic and small - needs an aesthetic oomph.
Write A Review On Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge In Bwindi, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED BWINDI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE CLOUDS MOUNTAIN GORILLA LODGE REVIEW
1. Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge Price Guide
CLOUDS MOUNTAIN GORILLA LODGE GUIDE
2. Reviews For Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge
3. Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge Map
4. Photos For Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge
5. Video For Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
BWINDI CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO BWINDI IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.
1. How To Plan Uganda Safari Trips? (Summary)
2. Wildlife Safari Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
3. Private & Tailor-Made Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
4. Honeymoon Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
5. Family Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
6. Luxury Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
7. Photo Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
8. Cultural Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
9. Gorilla, Chimpanzee & Primate Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
10. Hike, Trek & Bush Walk Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
11. Birding Safaris Trip Planning Guide For Uganda
12. Wedding Safaris Trip Planning Guide For UgandaCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON CLOUDS MOUNTAIN GORILLA LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Baggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In AfricaBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya With AfricanMeccaMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca Safaris
Times Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet UpTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +