What We Like About Bwindi Lodge
- Easy access to mountain gorilla tracking excursions, with the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park trailhead just 500 meters away.
- Offers 9 banda chalets, allowing for an intimate safari vacation experience without the crowd of many guests. A personal butler service is attached to each room.
- Offers an immersive fauna-viewing experience, with mountain gorilla families, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and other primates visiting the lodge grounds.
- The Humula Forest Spa provides expert massages to soothe aches and pains from trekking adventures. One complimentary massage during your stay.
- The lodge owner has created a non-profit trust to assist in creating self-sustaining programs that enhances the lives of the local communities, conservation of Bwindi’s wildlife, the restoration of surrounding ecology and minimization of human-wildlife conflict.
Things To Note When Staying At Bwindi Lodge
- Some rooms are accessible only via stone-paved pathways with steps and not suitable for physically challenged tourists.
- Lodge reaches capacity quickly and guests visiting Bwindi Impenetrable National Park should book 12-18 months in advance for their preferred travel dates.
- No swimming pool or fitness center for the right reason i.e. to maintain the authenticity of a safari lodge amidst the endangered mountain gorillas of Uganda.
- Bwindi Lodge is located in the Buhoma sector, which receives the highest footfall of primate-seeking tourists.
- Out of the 9 chalets, 2 of them are the deluxe category with a higher price range.
Bwindi Lodge Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Bwindi, Uganda
Write A Review On Bwindi Lodge In Bwindi, Uganda
HAVE YOU VISITED BWINDI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN UGANDA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE BWINDI LODGE REVIEW
2. Reviews For Bwindi Lodge
3. Bwindi Lodge Map
4. Photos For Bwindi Lodge
5. Video For Bwindi Lodge
6. Trip Ideas For Bwindi Lodge
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca Safaris offers incredibly knowledgeable and skilled services! Our travel arrangements for 2 months of volunteering with TEACH Rwanda in country were made quickly and economically. Honored to work with Raza!
Janet Brown - TEACH Rwanda Founder - United States
I just returned from a month in Africa, specifically Rwanda & Kenya. I am left breathless with my experience. AfricanMecca Safaris coordinated the entire trip for me and left no detail, nothing for me to do.
Carol Bobb - Pennsylvania, United States
Jambo Altaf, Many thanks for a brilliant holiday. Your choice of tented accommodation at the two Tsavos and Amboseli was superb, we didn't have a favourite. We would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone.
Geoffrey Topliss - Northampton, United Kingdom
I cannot say enough about the quality of AfricanMecca. Their teams in Kenya and Tanzania were top notch. Raza, again thanks to you and your entire organization! We will be repeat customers.
Dan Kobick - Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, United States
This is to let you know my guests, The Bryant's, had a wonderful time on the trip Samburu, Masai Mara/Kenya, Chobe/Botswana & Victoria Falls/Zambia. Everything was perfect! Thank you..
Christine Milan - MT Carmel Travel - Connecticut, United States
Raza and AfricanMecca Safaris did an outstanding job with all of the arrangements lined up to help make our trip unforgettable. We do thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Kim and Mike Claiborne - Texas, United States
Rwanda was amazing. The accommodations, food, and guides AfricanMecca arranged were great. Raza also helped us through the complicated process of getting permits for gorilla trekking. AfricanMecca is a fantastic company to work with.
Stephanie Weir - United States
BWINDI CAMPS & LODGES
EXPLORE MORE ON BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK IN UGANDA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO BWINDI IN UGANDA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Bwindi Lodge? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary Correctly
Best Safari Planning Ideas & Trip Experiences For UgandaBelow are guide references on how to plan each of the below safari experience in Uganda. Alternatively, go to the summary section for a quick overview of each trip planning experience.CONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON BWINDI LODGE
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +