AfricanMecca Pemba Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Beach Tiers As Detailed Below
Beach Tier - Read More On "Understanding My Pemba Beach Tier Ratings & Experiences In Tanzania (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Pemba Tier One Beach HotelsThere are no Beach Tier 1 (Premier Experience) accommodations currently present in Pemba
2. Pemba Tier Two Beach HotelsThe Pemba Beach Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & meal rate in Tanzania starts from US $250 to US $450 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $600+ a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket, upgraded rooms and private beach or island experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, dinner, Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges. All inclusive hotels also have all meals included, snacks and select drinks. Please check with us for complete inclusions for your preferred all inclusive accommodation as they each differ.
3. Pemba Tier Three Beach HotelsThe Pemba Beach Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & meal rate in Tanzania starts from US $150 to US $250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $400+ a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket, upgraded rooms and private beach or island experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, dinner, Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges. All inclusive hotels also have all meals included, snacks and select drinks. Please check with us for complete inclusions for your preferred all inclusive accommodation as they each differ.
Pemba Pricing Notes- The above Pemba pricing is a guide only to your specific Beach Tier accommodation choice in Tanzania. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Tanzania.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Pemba Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In TanzaniaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON TANZANIA SAFARI PRICES & BEACH TOURS
Read More +
WANT TO VISIT ZANZIBAR?
An exquisite Indian Ocean jewel, off the east coast of Tanzania, Zanzibar or the Spice Island is a laid-back little settlement where history whispers and pristine beaches sooth your mind, body and soul.
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN PEMBA
There are two main accommodations on the island. Fundu Lagoon affords a personalized and intimate boutique experience while Manta Resort is most suited to the travelers who are more restricted on their budget.
Read More +
PEMBA TOURS & ATTRACTIONS
Pemba offers varied island experiences, from a walking tour of the Ngezi Forest Reserve in search of the Flying Fox Bats to visiting sandbanks, scuba diving and snorkeling at pristine coral reefs to fishing and more.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT PEMBA
The best times to holiday on Pemba are its cool-dry seasonal months from July to October which typically sees temperate weather conditions and also the humid-hot dry seasonal months of January and February.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
The Fundu Lagoon Resort at Pemba was outstanding. All personnel there care and deliver great service. Beach dinner experiences and superb variations of meal menus plus changes of venue for dinners were wonderful.
Viv & Kirsty Turner - KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Jambo Altaf, We did enjoy the Manta Reef Lodge in Pemba. People were very friendly, food very good with lots of variety lunch & dinner. Diving was well organized, professional people and good infrastructure.
Michela Casaldi & Jason Haynes - Newbury, United Kingdom
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Greetings to you and our most fervent thanks for a wonderful trip of Kenya, Zanzibar, South Africa & Victoria Falls. Everything went very well. This was truly a perfect vacation. Thank you so much for all your arrangements.
Adrienne & Barrie Carter - Canada
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Ras Nungwi was a beautiful property, the pristine white beach not more than forty feet from our lovely room, the Indian Ocean sublime. Raza, it was the vacation of a lifetime, again, thanks so much.
Jamie Davis & Liudmila Kondakova - California, United States
Dear Raza, I want to thank you for being the very best travel partner to design and arrange our spectacular trip to Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar. I have already recommended you to several of my friends and colleagues.
Pat Bernard, Vice President, Global Channel Sales, Novell Corp - New Hampshire United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI & BEACH BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR PEMBA IN EASTERN TANZANIA
When beach vacationing in Pemba, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Pemba Island attractions and tour activities after your Northern Tanzania safari to Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti.
You may optionally extend out to offbeat parks in Southern and Western Tanzania such as Nyerere (Selous), Ruaha or Katavi ending with a chimpanzee trekking safari at Gombe or Mahale by the relaxing Lake Tanganyika.
PEMBA BEACH & ISLAND TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Beach Planning
Kickstart Your Beach Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN TRIP TO PEMBA IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Pemba ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON PEMBA
PEMBA BEACH HOTELS & RESORTS
HAVE YOU VISITED PEMBA ON AN AFRICA TRIP IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE PEMBA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) Published By AfricanMecca Safaris ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +