AfricanMecca Mafia Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Beach Tiers As Detailed Below
Beach Tier - Read More On "Understanding My Mafia Beach Tier Ratings & Experiences In Tanzania (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Mafia Tier One Beach HotelsThere are no Beach Tier 1 (Premier Experience) accommodations currently present in Mafia
2. Mafia Tier Two Beach HotelsThe Mafia Beach Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & meal rate in Tanzania starts from US $250 to US $450 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $600+ a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket, upgraded rooms and private beach or island experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, dinner, Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges. All inclusive hotels also have all meals included, snacks and select drinks. Please check with us for complete inclusions for your preferred all inclusive accommodation as they each differ.
3. Mafia Tier Three Beach HotelsThe Mafia Beach Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & meal rate in Tanzania starts from US $150 to US $250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $400+ a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket, upgraded rooms and private beach or island experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast, dinner, Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges. All inclusive hotels also have all meals included, snacks and select drinks. Please check with us for complete inclusions for your preferred all inclusive accommodation as they each differ.
Mafia Pricing Notes- The above Mafia pricing is a guide only to your specific Beach Tier accommodation choice in Tanzania. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Tanzania.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Mafia Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In TanzaniaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON TANZANIA SAFARI PRICES & BEACH TOURS
Read More +
WANT TO VISIT ZANZIBAR?
An exquisite Indian Ocean jewel, off the east coast of Tanzania, Zanzibar or the Spice Island is a laid-back little settlement where history whispers and pristine beaches sooth your mind, body and soul.
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN MAFIA
Mafia Island has varied beach accommodations, from Chole Mjini's treehouse experience, Kinasi Lodge's stone walled cottages, Pole Pole's rustic bungalow suites to Mafia Island Lodge's value guest rooms.
Read More +
MAFIA TOURS & ATTRACTIONS
While you could spend your complete outdoor holiday in Mafia sunbathing in the powdery white sands or swimming in its azure waters, do take the time to explore its many fascinating, unspoiled treasures.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT MAFIA
Because of its siting close to the equator on the south, Mafia has a warm, pleasant year-round temperature without any extreme variability but with two wet seasons and two dry seasons like most of Tanzania.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
The Zanzibar Stone Town tour guide was superlative. He was outstanding and gave us undivided attention. We felt that was great value and to be escorted round the market place and slave stations was like walking in a living museum.
Viv & Kirsty Turner - KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Greetings to you and our most fervent thanks for a wonderful trip of Kenya, Zanzibar, South Africa & Victoria Falls. Everything went very well. This was truly a perfect vacation. Thank you so much for all your arrangements.
Adrienne & Barrie Carter - Canada
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
Ras Nungwi was a beautiful property, the pristine white beach not more than forty feet from our lovely room, the Indian Ocean sublime. Raza, it was the vacation of a lifetime, again, thanks so much.
Jamie Davis & Liudmila Kondakova - California, United States
Dear Raza, I want to thank you for being the very best travel partner to design and arrange our spectacular trip to Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar. I have already recommended you to several of my friends and colleagues.
Pat Bernard, Vice President, Global Channel Sales, Novell Corp - New Hampshire United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI AND BEACH TRIP IDEA FOR MAFIA IN EASTERN TANZANIA
When beach vacationing in Mafia, we recommend experiencing some of the surrounding Mafia Island attractions and tour activities after your Northern Tanzania safari to Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti.
You may optionally extend out to offbeat parks in Southern and Western Tanzania such as Selous, Ruaha or Katavi ending with a chimpanzee trekking safari at Gombe or Mahale by the relaxing Lake Tanganyika.
MAFIA BEACH & ISLAND TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Beach Planning
Kickstart Your Beach Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN TRIP TO MAFIA IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Mafia ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON MAFIA
HAVE YOU VISITED MAFIA ON AN AFRICA TRIP IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE MAFIA REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +