AfricanMecca Katavi Room Rate Guide Caters To 3 Safari Tiers As Detailed Below
Read More On "Understanding My Katavi Safari Tier Ratings & Experiences In Tanzania (TIER 1 - Premier, TIER 2 - Deluxe Or TIER 3 - Value)"
1. Katavi Tier One Camps And LodgesThe Katavi Safari Tier 1 (Premier Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $750 to US $1250 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1750 a night for a highly exclusive, upmarket and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
2. Katavi Tier Two Camps And LodgesThe Katavi Safari Tier 2 (Deluxe Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $600 to US $850 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $1000 a night for a highly discerning, authentic and private experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, drinks where included, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
3. Katavi Tier Three Camps And LodgesThe Katavi Safari Tier 3 (Value Experience) rooming & safari activity rate in Tanzania starts from US $450 to US $600 per person/night sharing on average with the very few topping to around $750 a night for an upgraded rooming and private safari experience. The cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, meals, park fees, guided safari activities e.g. game drives and Tanzania hotel taxes (VAT) and service charges.
Katavi Pricing Notes- The above Katavi pricing is a guide only to your specific Safari Tier accommodation choice in Tanzania. Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- AfricanMecca Safaris itineraries are expertly designed to handpick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator/travel trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the camp or lodge suppliers.
- Our guests benefit from the total sum of the whole tour that includes best pricing for the level of tour services, excellent communication with your dedicated safari expert, knowledgeable/experienced planning services, tour customizations, jig-saw fit flexibility for travel in Africa, top notch guided safari experience and more importantly superlative customer care and service before, during and after your safari, tour and travels in Tanzania.
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SAFARI EXPERTS TODAY TO KICK-START YOUR TOUR PLANNING PROCESS
Request Katavi Room Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Camp Or Lodge In TanzaniaCONTACT AN EXPERT ON TANZANIA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS
Read More +
WHERE TO STAY IN KATAVI
Within the Safari Tiered ranking system, there is great flexibility as each camp and lodge in Katavi offers a specific ambience in a very individual manner, from e.g. Mbali Mbali Katavi to Chada Camp.
Read More +
SAFARI & TOUR IN KATAVI
Katavi delivers an authentic safari experience whether it be photo stalking for a chestnut coated sable in the thickets, on the lookout for rare birds or hoping to see a cheetah bring down a duiker.
Read More +
BEST TIME TO VISIT KATAVI
During Katavi's drier months of June to October, the animals are visible against short, dry grass while crowding into dwindling water sources in herds of thousands amidst stalking predators.
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
Jambo Raza, It was a wonderful experience in Tanzania. Thoroughly enjoyed the game drives. Rogers, our guide was superb; knowledgeable, helpful, and very friendly. Everything ran smoothly.
Alan Winner - Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Dear Raza, We arrived home on Sunday full of happy memories of our holiday. Emmanuel our driver was a top guide. Very knowledgeable about the animals and the parks. Thank you so much for making this a holiday to remember.
Norman & Janet Sutton - Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Raza, we had an incredible time and this is largely due to you and your staff's exceptional advice and flexibility in accommodating our needs. We will both vouch that AfricanMecca's quality for customer service is beyond reproach.
Marcy Burton & Ryan Kerr - Ontario, Canada
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
The AfricanMecca Safari experience was great. All the connections were spot on and the lodges and camps were great - 1st class. The safaris were great with the time spent in Ngorongoro totally outstanding. We just totally loved it, a great experience.
Bruce and Susie Ironside - New Zealand
The Tanzania safari was a trip that will remain in our memories as one of the best. The guide we had for the safari was named Babu and he was professional, knowledgeable & attentive. I will definitely use your company for any future trips.
Marian Murray - Boston, United States
EAST AFRICA SAFARI BOOKING TRIP IDEA FOR KATAVI IN WESTERN TANZANIA
When visiting Katavi National Park, we recommend combining it with your Northern Tanzania safari to Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti (wildebeest migration). End your trip with a Swahili cultural tour and beach holiday in Zanzibar.
You may optionally extend out to offbeat parks in Southern and Western Tanzania such as Nyerere (Selous) or Ruaha ending with a chimpanzee trekking safari at Gombe or Mahale by the relaxing Lake Tanganyika.
KATAVI PARK SAFARI & TOUR PLANNING DETAILS
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
Kickstart Your Safari Planning
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO KATAVI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance For Your Travels In Katavi ? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON KATAVI NATIONAL PARK
EXPLORE MORE ON KATAVI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
HAVE YOU VISITED KATAVI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE KATAVI REVIEW
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +