What We Like About Woodlands Camp
- Woodlands Camp is a mid-range accommodation that offers a balance of quality and quantity
- The camp sits in an area that’s away from the high concentrations of camps in the southern Serengeti, offering an ideal level of privacy in the bush
- The staff provides professional, warm, and friendly service to guests
- Woodlands Camp has a two-bedroom tent for families (two adults and one or two children) or small groups
- Guests enjoy convenient access to prime viewing points in the southern Serengeti - Ndutu area
Things To Note When Staying At Woodlands Camp
- Woodlands Camp is seasonal and only operates from December through May to coincide with the presence of the wildebeest calving season
- With only 12 guest tents and limited operation months, Woodlands Camp may fill quickly during peak season — we recommend booking this property 12 to 18 months in advance
- This is not an upscale camp — it caters to mid-range guests and may not suit the needs of those looking for a luxury or budget option in southern Serengeti. Extra charges apply for laundry and drinks
- Primary game driving activities only due to the location — may not be ideal for guests who want a variety of activities for their bush travel e.g. bush walk, cultural tours, family - children catered activities
- The camp has few facilities and may not meet the desires of guests who want a swimming pool, fitness area, massage services, and other facilities
Woodlands Camp Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Woodlands Camp In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE WOODLANDS CAMP REVIEW
2. Reviews For Woodlands Camp
3. Woodlands Camp Map
4. Photos For Woodlands Camp
5. Video For Woodlands Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Woodlands Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
SOUTHERN SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Legendary Serengeti Mobile CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Chaka CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti SojournSerengeti East , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti South
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nasikia Mobile Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented CampSerengeti South
Olduvai CampSerengeti South
Kusini Kopjes KambiSerengeti South
Mwiba LodgeSerengeti South
Mila Tented CampSerengeti South
Woodlands CampSerengeti South
Serian Serengeti Mobile Camp (Lamai & Kusini)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lake Masek Tented LodgeSerengeti South
Lemala Ndutu CampSerengeti South
Sanctuary Kusini CampSerengeti South
Serian Serengeti Mobile Camp (North & South)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Olakira CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Ndutu Under CanvasSerengeti South
Ndutu Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti South
Ndutu Safari LodgeSerengeti South
Kimondo CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Ubuntu CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Kirurumu Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Woodlands Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON WOODLANDS CAMP
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa 26 October 2017 ...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisHorseback Riding Safari In Masai Mara (Kenya) 07 June 2017 | Published By Africa...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +