READ MORE ON NDUTU KATI KATI TENTED CAMP
NDUTU KATI KATI TENTED CAMP TRIP REVIEWS & SAFARI ADVISOR (2023-2024)
What We Like About Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp
- Guests enjoy incredible views of Serengeti and wildlife from the camp.
- The camp only has 10 tents. The tents are good sized, comfortable and clean.
- The chef includes vegetarian and non-vegetarian options in the daily menus.
- For a unique, immersive safari experience, we recommend the tents that are furthest from the central area and nestled amongst the trees.
- Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp is a rustic, authentic bush camp - no frills.
Things To Note When Staying At Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp
- The camp has only 10 tents and may book quickly during peak season – we recommend reserving the property well in advance of your trip.
- Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp caters to budget-conscious guests who desire a basic base for exploring Serengeti and may not suit the desires of guests who prefer the amenities and ambience of mid-range and luxury accommodations.
- Service quality can be variable at times though not consistently. Don't set high expectations for a value accommodation.
- Bucket showers hold 20 liters of water at a time, and this is just enough for a quick shower – additional water must be requested from staff.
- Some guests may find the menu to be lacking in local dishes and variety of flavors and options.
Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp Guest Reviews On TripAdvisor - Located In Serengeti, Tanzania
Write An Accommodation Trip Review On Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp In Serengeti, Tanzania
HAVE YOU VISITED SERENGETI FOR AN AFRICA SAFARI IN TANZANIA?
Write A Travel Or Tourist Trip Review To Share Your ExperiencesWRITE NDUTU KATI KATI TENTED CAMP REVIEW
2. Reviews For Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp
3. Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp Map
4. Photos For Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp
5. Video For Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp
6. Trip Ideas For Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp
What are our Customers saying about us? READ MORE REVIEWS
AfricanMecca's professionalism and care understands that what distinguishes Africa is its authenticity, the land, people and wildlife who do not share our world of fashion and fanfare that distinguish so many travel companies today.
Cyril Christo & Marie Wilkinson, Conservation Photographers, Authors & Wildlife Documentary Producers - USA
Jambo Raza, We all had a fantastic time on our Tanzania safari. Accommodations were excellent and we loved our guide - Rodgers. We will definitely recommend this safari to others. Thanks for all your help making the arrangements.
Dr Thomas Davis, Methodist Hospital, Minnesota, United States
AfricanMecca Safaris created a remarkable honeymoon tailored to our interests and desires. The quality of service and delivery of experience was unsurpassed. I highly recommend AfricanMecca Safaris to honeymooners, families, or any traveler.
Noorin & Jason Nelson - Maryland, United States
Thanks again to you for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everything was great from the fantastic wildlife, the scenery, the people, the accommodations and the food. The safari was everything we had hoped for.
Liz and Gunnar Kristiansen - Ontario, Canada
I booked my safari holiday through AfricanMecca. They were the most helpful company I have ever dealt with and I work within the travel industry. I had the most amazing time. The holiday went as clockwork with no hitches anywhere.
Shelley Roberts - Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
We have returned from our African adventure and would like to thank you very much for your part in making this such a wonderful experience. We were lucky enough to time the Great Migration from the Serengeti, which was amazing.
Denise Paterson - Belmont, Australia
We had an absolutely amazing trip in Arusha, Serengeti and Gombe - everything went smooth as silk. Thank you so much Raza for making this trip, the trip of a lifetime. We had an absolutely brilliant time.
Tiffany Heitz & Lesley Smith - California, United States
SOUTHERN SERENGETI CAMPS & LODGES
Nyasi Migrational CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nyikani Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Serengeti SojournSerengeti East , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti South
Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Nasikia Mobile Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lake Ndutu Luxury Tented LodgeSerengeti South
Mwiba LodgeSerengeti South
Serengeti Woodlands CampSerengeti South
Serian Serengeti (Lamai & Kusini)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Lake Masek Tented LodgeSerengeti South
Lemala Ndutu CampSerengeti South
Sanctuary Kusini CampSerengeti South
Serian Serengeti (North & South)Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
Olakira Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
andBeyond Serengeti Under CanvasSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Safari CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Ndutu Under CanvasSerengeti South
Ndutu Kati Kati Tented CampSerengeti South
Ndutu Safari LodgeSerengeti South
Ubuntu Migration CampSerengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South , Serengeti West
Serengeti Wilderness CampSerengeti Central , Serengeti Mobile , Serengeti North , Serengeti South
EXPLORE MORE ON SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK IN TANZANIA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO BOOK AN AFRICAN SAFARI TO SERENGETI IN TANZANIA?
Do You Need Knowledgeable, Experienced & Specialist Guidance With Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp? Let Us Help Plan Your Trip Itinerary CorrectlyCONTACT AN AFRICA TRAVEL EXPERT ON NDUTU KATI KATI TENTED CAMP
AMS BLOGVIEW ALL -
- 26 October 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisBaggage Guidance & Restrictions On Flying Safaris In Africa Published By Afr...READ MORE +
- 07 June 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Latest Kenya Blog Posts From AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisMasai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya Published By AfricanMecca Safaris | ...READ MORE +
- 24 March 2017 by AfricanMecca Safaris, in Blog For AfricanMecca Safaris,Safari Planning Blog Posts - AfricanMecca SafarisTimes Square New York Hosts Kenya Tourism Board & Wilderness Safaris Meet Up...READ MORE +